Trenton Peabody v. USJ

voodoo

Well i missed the Milan game b/c i was on fall break with the wife and kids. I missed the JCS game b/c I had to work. But, I went to the USJ game tonight, and I have to say those Peabody players were playing like they were fighting for a 1st place finish. I know the whole town is proud of those kids for playing tough when they had little to play with and under some tough circumstances.

USJ had a classy bunch of kids and fans. Great job by their bunch.

Great job to the coaches, players, and everyone involved. We fans look forward to next year and what the new changes everyone is talking about have in store for Peabody football.

Until then....Roll Tide!!!!

Well i missed the Milan game b/c i was on fall break with the wife and kids. I missed the JCS game b/c I had to work. But, I went to the USJ game tonight, and I have to say those Peabody players were playing like they were fighting for a 1st place finish. I know the whole town is proud of those kids for playing tough when they had little to play with and under some tough circumstances.

USJ had a classy bunch of kids and fans. Great job by their bunch.

Great job to the coaches, players, and everyone involved. We fans look forward to next year and what the new changes everyone is talking about have in store for Peabody football.

Until then....Roll Tide!!!!

It might be another couple of years but you guys will be back. Your junior high team was very talented this fall and I would be shocked if some of those kids aren't on the field by the time they are sophs. I hate you guys had such a rough year - some things are hard to understand, and losing a child / team mate is unimaginable. Good luck in the future. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

USJ had a couple of interceptions that Trenton quickly turned into points. Trenton players were fired up and played with a lot of heart and determination. The game was close through most if not all of the 3rd quarter and the score does not indicate how hard fought it really was. Trenton has some tailbacks and lineman that are a load, fast and determined. And by the way, great half-time show by the Trenton band. Best band I've seen in a long time and like Union City used to, some of the football players played in the band at half-time! I'm happy to get out of there with a win and good luck to Peabody next year- Congrats to USJ!

Trenton Peabody--CLASSY! Football team fought hard, good fans, great band/halftime show (best drum major I've ever seen - way to go Annie) and by far the best football announcer. A lot of school pride shown. Congratulations on having a fine school. BTW, cool to see the players, cheerleaders and ? others join the band at halftime.

Trenton Peabody played their hearts out last night. Overbey started off the game with throwing 2 interceptions, that wasn't a good move on USJ's side. Peabody has a MASSIVE fullback that can't be tackled unless he has his feet taken out from under him or there is a group of people on him. Peabody played a good game and I can tell that they really wanted to win last night. Congrats Bruins!