McEwen @ MTP

TexasinMacTown

GO TIGERS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MTP 31-21

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck To MTP

Thanks and same to you!! Glad to see you back!!

Sb38devils it is much better for you to travel to us than it is for us to travel to you. Well at least for us anyway. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Come on wholder you can't agree with every post that has us winning. Give us your score.

After seeing the game Friday night I'm scared to death. That's a big fast and mean McEwen team. Obviously better than the previous years we have played. They throw it around some and have a nice halfback pass to go with Tummins running the ball. The other back, can't remember his number, is pretty good also. I noticed they gave it to him near the end of the game when they were near the goal line. Tough luck that they didn't catch the shuffle pass or JB might be riding to MP this week.

I agree again....... I will give my score a bit later in the week.....

Thank goodness we don't have to make that trip this week /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I will agree on that too....lol

I've went to go to Mt Pleasant twice know i like the enviroment the town really gets into it.As for the game this year if Mcewen holds on to the ball they have a good chance I have never seen so many turnovers in fridays loss but their was some hard hitting on both sides.

What's up with all the McEwen folks this week, Russel? I haven't seen several of your regulars on here much this week? Tex, MGirl, Mballer??? Why no posts?

What's up with all the McEwen folks this week, Russel? I haven't seen several of your regulars on here much this week? Tex, MGirl, Mballer??? Why no posts?

I had to let the girl and the old lady get their school work done starting a new class next week. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />