Coalfield at Grace

DCBoysfan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not even mention your coach by name. I think I used generic terms coaches and players for both teams. Be careful what I say?? I never said a thing about bad language? Let me ask you a question WWJD?

Well fan in my opinion he wouldnt be on here discussing petty stuff like we do. Just my opinion though.

We missed being there especially since these game are dwindling down for us. Pray for Jes her blood sugars have been crazy and she actually got unresponsive Sunday and we had to use the emergency shot (that really scared her) and us, V wouldnt go to his room and slept in the living room to be closer to her. But she seems to be getting straightened out now. We should all be back in the saddle Friday night including V he's all wound up.

Thoughts and prayers from Ram Fan.

Very good answer!!!!! I just did not like ramrowdy calling me out on things that I did not say. Also my prayers and thoughts are with your family.

Thanks for the prayers.

And I understand how you feel but there has just been alot of junk or heresey if you will said and spread about Grace earlier in the season and it's probably just time to forget about it and get on with the playoffs. The game Friday night should be a good one and I hope our players arent overlooking the yellowjackets.

On a lighter note When we played you guys the first time one of our players told me that he got knocked down and inadvertantly let a little innappropriate word fly and one of those refs we all just loved that night said something to him about it. He apologized to the ref but then said how about them (coalfield) are you going to say something to them about language? The ref said he could overlook the other players but that he (Grace's Player) was supposed to be a Christian. Our player said he pointed to the yellowjacket huddle and said "so your telling me that no one on that entire team is a Christian?" He said the ref's face turned red and he walked away. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to you guys Friday Im sure it's going to be a great game.

Diddler,

Just wanted to tell you what a class act your son is. That was awesome that he drove up to see our boys play Saturday at Jacksboro. He knows all the middle school kids and they all think he's great. Glad to hear he's back for Friday night. We missed him last week.

Go RAMS!

Diddler,

Just wanted to tell you what a class act your son is. That was awesome that he drove up to see our boys play Saturday at Jacksboro. He knows all the middle school kids and they all think he's great. Glad to hear he's back for Friday night. We missed him last week.

Go RAMS!

Thanks, my wife and I are Blessed to have him. He would not have missed that middle school game for anything he really thinks alot of those kids and wants to see them be successful. The last two weeks were awful for him he hated not being on the field but these little lessons help us all deal with life.

Thanks, my wife and I are Blessed to have him. He would not have missed that middle school game for anything he really thinks alot of those kids and wants to see them be successful. The last two weeks were awful for him he hated not being on the field but these little lessons help us all deal with life.

If you don't mind me asking ,What # is your kid.

If you don't mind me asking ,What # is your kid.

I dont mind most folks know me on here anyway. #55

He'd give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. But come friday nights in the fall he has absolutely no friends for about two hours LOL

I f you look him up on the roster dont read to much into the name it's not what it appears to be.