DeKalb County @ McMinn Central

volsrule #1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would use what we did to polk as an example.

That's not saying very much. No offence to any fans of polk, but they're not great. Dekalb has overcome teams that are good and has hung in there tied all up until the last final minutes with the great teams like WH and SC. Only two they lost and they didn't go down without giving an amazing game.

their not that big upfront but their very talented if u give the QB time to throw he will complete the pass this team has beaten tyner in a scrimmage

from the looks of the Howard game. The qb doesn't need time to throw, just throw the ball up and with our defender back to the ball. The reciever just has to find the ball. That's pretty much what Howard did.

from the looks of the Howard game. The qb doesn't need time to throw, just throw the ball up and with our defender back to the ball. The reciever just has to find the ball. That's pretty much what Howard did.

Better than delivering the ball late I suppose, not naming any names. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I would use what we did to polk as an example.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Oh that 16-0 pounding and 3pts of the 16 was a 43yd field goal. Lets see Polk's fastest kid on defense runs a 4.7. Man you guys are awesome!

ben stiles and dj gonna be able to put that d1 qb on his back? he can't throw tds on his back! sounds like dekalb is a flashy team? if that is the case, pound the football, get first downs, keep that qb on sideline

GO CHARGERS

The only thing holding the Chargers back, is themselves. I believe they turned the ball over at least 10 time at the Howard game. That cannot happen in any game and expect to win. I believe the will get there act together this friday.

Well I've seen every DeKalb football game, and done a lot of researching the scedules of both teams and scores and matchups between them. And I'm here to tell you this is going to be a very tight game if both teams have a good game. If central plays like they did against Howard, then DC will for sure take advantage of that and they roll big. I see them coming into this game ready. After finishing the season with a win thursday night.

Well I've seen every DeKalb football game, and done a lot of researching the scedules of both teams and scores and matchups between them. And I'm here to tell you this is going to be a very tight game if both teams have a good game. If central plays like they did against Howard, then DC will for sure take advantage of that and they roll big. I see them coming into this game ready. After finishing the season with a win thursday night.

If the tigers get the W, will they host a playoff game the following week?