Henry County's first round opponent : Kingsbury

hubjr

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up RedPride?!?!? I haven't seen you on here in a while. Glad to read your posts and don't worry, you are not starting something up. Coach Sutton is high class and you can tell by how his players play for him. This game will be an interesting one. If the Big Red Swarm gets after them quick and early, then I think the running clock is a strong possibility. If not, then a potential for a shootout will arise. But I do not see our punter being used at all in this game - unless the running clock comes in and 2nd or 3rd strings do not get a first down again... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

We will disagree again, as usual, but a running clock is better left unspoken, especially in the playoffs. If it happens, that's great, but why bring it up?

We will disagree again, as usual, but a running clock is better left unspoken, especially in the playoffs. If it happens, that's great, but why bring it up?

The Patriot scoreboard clock has had it's share of mechanical problems during the last few years. Starting and stopping without warning, etc. Have you guys noticed this year the clock has run much better. Gaddis amazes me with his ability to get the Patriot program running great again while at the same time instituting a running clock system to correct the mechanical failures of the scoreboard. As an added bonus he has used that same plan to help with the clock systems at Away games. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OakRidge folks, did Gaddis learn this clock repair skills while at his tenure in the highlands on East Tn??? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Patriot scoreboard clock has had it's share of mechanical problems during the last few years. Starting and stopping without warning, etc. Have you guys noticed this year the clock has run much better. Gaddis amazes me with his ability to get the Patriot program running great again while at the same time instituting a running clock system to correct the mechanical failures of the scoreboard. As an added bonus he has used that same plan to help with the clock systems at Away games. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OakRidge folks, did Gaddis learn this clock repair skills while at his tenure in the highlands on East Tn??? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now this made me laugh!

I do not disagree with you, he does not seem like the back he use to be. I do not think this young man understands how hard he is to tackle if he just runs north and south, I have seen him in the past, hit the hole and watch absolutely 6-7 guys just slide off him as they attempt to tackle him with him never missing a stride. This year he does not make people tackle him. I would like to see him stay between the hashes and feed some tacklers a lot of knees and shoulders, they will not be back for seconds if he will run as he use to, with power.

Will he still go to Tennessee with the Fulmer resigning?

There is only a verbal between UT and Mr. Allen. The question that should be posed is, Will the new UT coach honor the verbal?

I am willing to admit that I may be wrong about those schools which is why I put "to my knowledge." I am pretty sure Melrose did not until the new coach took over. I think it has been on and off with Fairly and East. I should not have said that without being 100% sure; I am acting like Advisor. I am sorry if I started something else up. I just wanted to defend Coach Sutton and put down Munford (that is always fun).

On behalf of the East coaching staff, they have always swapped film since they took over in 2006. It was hard at first because of the reputation of the old staff.

On behalf of the East coaching staff, they have always swapped film since they took over in 2006. It was hard at first because of the reputation of the old staff.

Thank you for clearing that up East. I had the feeling that the coach their was a class act as well. By the way, you guys website is first class as well. Maybe we'll meet up down the road, but for now its Kingsbury for us and Hardin County for you guys. Let's go Big Red! Keep your focus on this game only!!!

EastMustang, man--where have you been?

I've been having to defend your Mustangs all by my lonesome. Come on, help a fellow out! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

----------------------------------------------------

Anyway, EastMustang. Could you please give us some insight about Hunter's (Kingsbury's RB) big-time rushing performance against East:

What happened that he gained over 200 yards rushing against ya'll. Some Henry County fans want to know. Heck, I'm curious myself.

What the heck happened, that night?