Henry County's first round opponent : Kingsbury

hubjr

...now for the game at hand, Great Job Patriots! I was impressed with everything but the crowd. Great D and Great O. Not much left to dissect in this one. That one touchdown by Kingsbury should have been an interception actually. But oh well. Now its Fairley coming back to town again. Can't wait for it!!!

Roll Red ROLL!!!

I agree the crowd was very unimpressive!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at the tape. The starters were still in the game until five min left in the fourth. that's a fact. They keeped throwing deep when you didn't have to that's a fact. I said earlier we've put big numbers on people but again the starters would be out early. Like you and anyone else I expect the second and third string to play hard and score if they can. I have no problem with that. You bring up Northside, perfect example of the starters being pulled after the first series in the second half and and every player played. In that game there were 3 touchdowns from the defense. I never say don't play hard but I find it interesting that a game you had in hand in the 3rd you felt a need to keep throwing deep with your first string and as far as I can tell we were the only ones you did that to. It's over Henry County is the last region 7 standing after watching Melrose last night I don't think you'll have any problems unless it's East. I haven't seen them play so I can't say about them.

they've been scouted. if and when we play one of them, our coaches will be ready with a game plan.

Guest Advisor

Future Patriots (Inman), Patriots of Today, and former Patriots ( '85 team) all on display on the same night! Wow......how cool was that! Drewcephus, how'd it feel putting the old jersey on again? Looks like your team still had a few studs on it! Any eligibility left?

Offensively they don't run the ball very well. They tip the toss with the tail back in his depth. Be ready to play pass defense because they throw the ball very well. QB is extremely good maybe the best pure passer I've seen this year. Defense was good against Brighton but your not Brighton and I don't think they can stop your offense. If you can't contain their passing game it might end up in a shoot out. I saw Fairley on film I wasn't that impressed what about East they put up some big yards on Hardin. I'm done with our game. Now I'm just a fan of the playoffs.

Offensively they don't run the ball very well. They tip the toss with the tail back in his depth. Be ready to play pass defense because they throw the ball very well. QB is extremely good maybe the best pure passer I've seen this year. Defense was good against Brighton but your not Brighton and I don't think they can stop your offense. If you can't contain their passing game it might end up in a shoot out. I saw Fairley on film I wasn't that impressed what about East they put up some big yards on Hardin. I'm done with our game. Now I'm just a fan of the playoffs.

Rate the chances that Henry County has against Fairley, and should HC win, against the Melrose-East winner.

Rate the chances that Henry County has against Fairley, and should HC win, against the Melrose-East winner.

Scale 1-10 ten is the best chance of a win. Fairley 9. Melrose 7 only because it's at Melrose. Question will Teague be playing in the secondary? If I had to pick a weakness for Henry I would pick the secondary. How have they with stood a good QB and receivers? East I have no idea haven't seen them play.

Scale 1-10 ten is the best chance of a win. Fairley 9. Melrose 7 only because it's at Melrose. Question will Teague be playing in the secondary? If I had to pick a weakness for Henry I would pick the secondary. How have they with stood a good QB and receivers? East I have no idea haven't seen them play.

I agree with your differential, for Fairley and Melrose. East would, therefore, have to be an 8 or 8.5.

------------------------------------------------------------------

1) East = 65 - 75% run.

2) East has a more balanced offense than does Fairley or Melrose. Yet, make no mistake about it, their passing game is still very formidable and (most of all) opportunistic. East has a very solid team. They are actually very well coached.

3) Melrose = 80% pass.

3) Fairley = 70% pass.

----------------------------------------------------

Cautionary Notes:

1) If Henry County's secondary is weak -- then win, lose or draw... they WILL get exposed mightily by Fairley. Guaranteed.

2) HC fans, please forget about the Fairley teams from 1 and 2 years ago....THIS Fairley team is as BONA FIDE a Championship threat as any Fairley team that I've ever seen. No exaggeration.

3) This game has the makings of being a serious shoot-out!

I agree with your differential, for Fairley and Melrose. East would, therefore, have to be an 8 or 8.5.

------------------------------------------------------------------

1) East = 65 - 75% run.

2) East has a more balanced offense than does Fairley or Melrose. Yet, make no mistake about it, their passing game is still very formidable and (most of all) opportunistic. East has a very solid team. They are actually very well coached.

3) Melrose = 80% pass.

3) Fairley = 70% pass.

----------------------------------------------------

Cautionary Notes:

1) If Henry County's secondary is weak -- then win, lose or draw... they WILL get exposed mightily by Fairley. Guaranteed.

2) HC fans, please forget about the Fairley teams from 1 and 2 years ago....THIS Fairley team is as BONA FIDE a Championship threat as any Fairley team that I've ever seen. No exaggeration.

3) This game has the makings of being a serious shoot-out!

The HC secondary is NOT weak but we have not seen a team as fast and athletic as Fairley. We have also not seen anyone who throws the ball with the arm strength and velocity of the Fairley QB. I think HC will be the best team that Fairley has played. I would tell TraderB to tell Fairley to forget about the HC teams they have lost two for the last THREE years in a row because this one is better (I couldnt resist that one but I do believe it). Fairley will EASILY be the best team HC has faced. Teague started in the secondary against Kingsbury and I would assume he would against Fairley. His hit put Hunter out of the game (clean but hard tackle). If he is good enough to play DB for Florida and Alabama I would assume will be OK against Fairley. It may be a shoot-out but dont sell the HC defense short.

You didnt see the HC secondary that will play against Fairley (even though you say they kept their STARTERS in too long). The HC secondary is MUCH better with Teague in it. They did fine against Hardin County (good QB and WR). Hardin got their stats in the 4th quarter when it was over. I think Fairley will get their yards since they throw so much but they better be able to stop HC if they want to win this game.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You didnt see the HC secondary that will play against Fairley (even though you say they kept their STARTERS in too long). The HC secondary is MUCH better with Teague in it. They did fine against Hardin County (good QB and WR). Hardin got their stats in the 4th quarter when it was over. I think Fairley will get their yards since they throw so much but they better be able to stop HC if they want to win this game.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> They WILL NOT stop us!!

The teams that Fairley play are BAD! and we are Great! I'd say we will be the best team that they have seen! HC 48 Fairley 22 (two scores late) so another running clock in the 4th!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />