Polk County @ Station Camp

voltage666

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Station Camp!!!! Dekalb county wants a rematch.

I'm glad that teams like station camp and dekalb can look to games that would be weeks ahead, cause down here in little ol polk county they take it one game at a time and to everyone who thinks station camp is gonna blow them away i regret to inform you these boys down here play with heart the seniors know this could be the last time they step on the field cause they aint gettin no scholarships. They may get beat but they are gonna show station camp what smash mouth football really is.

I'm glad that teams like station camp and dekalb can look to games that would be weeks ahead, cause down here in little ol polk county they take it one game at a time and to everyone who thinks station camp is gonna blow them away i regret to inform you these boys down here play with heart the seniors know this could be the last time they step on the field cause they aint gettin no scholarships. They may get beat but they are gonna show station camp what smash mouth football really is.

YES, and I hope this fuels the fire for a 3A fire this year.

SC takes it one at a time. No one from SC is over-looking anyone, guaranteed. The SC football staff will not allow that. But if you look at the postings on here, most are saying that Polk will win or at least play close. From watching SC this year, if Polk is as physical as they say they are it will be a good hard hitting game. SC backs down from no-one.

Good luck Polk!! Seniors leave it all on the field friday night and play hard hitting ball like yall have all year. Also seniors be the leaders friday night make statements with your hits and sportsmanship. I really hope polk pulls this off they got the heart and that polk Pride. The defense will play great like always and the offense will have to step up this week for polk to win the defense can't do it all. Station Camp is going to score points but I don't think as many as everyone is saying its going to be close the polk offense has to play well for polk to win. Go Luck to both teams on a good game and injury free. GO POLK

Good luck Polk!! Seniors leave it all on the field friday night and play hard hitting ball like yall have all year. Also seniors be the leaders friday night make statements with your hits and sportsmanship. I really hope polk pulls this off they got the heart and that polk Pride. The defense will play great like always and the offense will have to step up this week for polk to win the defense can't do it all. Station Camp is going to score points but I don't think as many as everyone is saying its going to be close the polk offense has to play well for polk to win. Go Luck to both teams on a good game and injury free. GO POLK

Station Camp has lost to a 5A Region Champ in Hendersonville, a 4A Region Champ in Beech by 1, and White House the region champion in SC's region by 1. Hendersonville has one loss to Beech, Beech has one loss to White House, and White House one loss to Alcoa. How does Polk Co.'s schedule compare. I think it is safe to say they have played teams that play hard nosed defense and great offenses

Station Camp has lost to a 5A Region Champ in Hendersonville, a 4A Region Champ in Beech by 1, and White House the region champion in SC's region by 1. Hendersonville has one loss to Beech, Beech has one loss to White House, and White House one loss to Alcoa. How does Polk Co.'s schedule compare. I think it is safe to say they have played teams that play hard nosed defense and great offenses

Dag gum it, quit making good points. Just play hard Polk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polk has alot of heart and pride and they have won games that they weren't suppose to win past and present because of that. I wish the cats the best of luck and hope they pull it out. Also any team from region 3 3A pulls out a victory and keeps rolling. Good Luck to Polk, Howard, and McMinn Central this week

Polk has alot of heart and pride and they have won games that they weren't suppose to win past and present because of that. I wish the cats the best of luck and hope they pull it out. Also any team from region 3 3A pulls out a victory and keeps rolling. Good Luck to Polk, Howard, and McMinn Central this week

They are said to have a classy coach and administration, a faithful fan following as well. No fan of SC wishes any bad to them just a Bison victory is all we want. Survive and advance.

Just stating facts. No one wants to comment on Polk or Region 3's teams???????? Hummmm?????????

This should answer your question... Polk lost 2 games this year. Lost to Howard, Region 3-3A Champ, 28-26. Polk scored with just under a minute left and the 2 pt conversion was stopped short. Howard's only loss was to one of their big rivals, Tyner. Other loss was to McMinn Central, Region 3-3A runner up, 16-0. Pouring down rain affected both teams as Polk could get no offense going and if Im not mistaken McMinn Central ended up with around 250 yds. Both defenses played very well in this game. McMinn Central's only loss was to Howard. The Polk-Howard game could have went either way.

Both Howard and McMinn Central are 9-1.

As stated, Polk does have a very classy coach and they travel very well. Im sure the White House faithful would agree. He does a very good job of having his defense in position. Hopefully it will be a good game with no injuries to either team.