Station Camp

Navydiver07

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to hear how far you think they will go.. Station camp has gone to the 2nd round the last 2 years and lost. I think they have a good shot of making it to the semi's this year. With have to beat a good DC or white house team to go. also wanted to throw out their i think 3-4A will sweep 1st round....

You mean Region 4-3A? If SC wins and Sycamore wins they would play each other, not DeKalb Co. Personally I would like to see us go back to WH in round 3. First is Polk, no pushover. diver were you by chance #8 DB?

Just wanted to hear how far you think they will go.. Station camp has gone to the 2nd round the last 2 years and lost. I think they have a good shot of making it to the semi's this year. With have to beat a good DC or white house team to go. also wanted to throw out their i think 3-4A will sweep 1st round....

They have a huge defensive line, agood half back, and they return the region mvp at QB from last year. Their weakness seems to be their defensive backs. They have a hard time covering the pass.Time will tell if they can make plays that they have been known for in the past. It looks like they are missing a leader back there.

Station Camp vs David Lipscomb Dec. 6

One Team One Dream

Go Bison

I DON'T THINK THEY COULD COME TO WHITE HOUSE AND PULL IT OFF.W.H WAS UP 14-0 AT HALFTIME IN THAT REGION CHAMP GAME,W.H JUST LET CAMP HANG AROUND AND CAMP GOT SOME GOOD CALLS AND ALMOST CAME BACK.W.H WOUDNT LET CAMP COME IN THERE AND HANG AROUND AGAIN I PROMISE YOU!

I DON'T THINK THEY COULD COME TO WHITE HOUSE AND PULL IT OFF.W.H WAS UP 14-0 AT HALFTIME IN THAT REGION CHAMP GAME,W.H JUST LET CAMP HANG AROUND AND CAMP GOT SOME GOOD CALLS AND ALMOST CAME BACK.W.H WOUDNT LET CAMP COME IN THERE AND HANG AROUND AGAIN I PROMISE YOU!

Has any fan of WH ever admitted that another team might possible be as good as them or might give them a game? Amazing.

Has any fan of WH ever admitted that another team might possible be as good as them or might give them a game? Amazing.

Only time I've heard it this year was after we lost to Alcoa. Other than that, we haven't played a team as good as us...... That would be evident by the 9-1 record.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> **all said in fun**

Only time I've heard it this year was after we lost to Alcoa. Other than that, we haven't played a team as good as us...... That would be evident by the 9-1 record.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> **all said in fun**

I'll agree that your team has been better than most you've played but by looking at the final scores... not all. You barely beat SC by one point. It's one thing to know that you're good but it's another to just continually say it about yourself all over the board. WH has great coaches and a great program but that's what it is... another high school program. You do understand that you didn't actually invent the concept of "PRIDE" don't you?

I'll agree that your team has been better than most you've played but by looking at the final scores... not all. You barely beat SC by one point. It's one thing to know that you're good but it's another to just continually say it about yourself all over the board. WH has great coaches and a great program but that's what it is... another high school program. You do understand that you didn't actually invent the concept of "PRIDE" don't you?

Oh definitely, I didn't invent it but I do think it started right up here in White House... **this too, a joke**

It does amaze me how it apparently infuriates others when some people from the small community of White House are proud of their team and let it be known. They see the name "White House" in the thread title and yet get on the thread just to complain that people are there talking about how good their 9-1 team is this year.

I'm used to it by now and I just /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> when I read it.

Oh definitely, I didn't invent it but I do think it started right up here in White House... **this too, a joke**

It does amaze me how it apparently infuriates others when some people from the small community of White House are proud of their team and let it be known. They see the name "White House" in the thread title and yet get on the thread just to complain that people are there talking about how good their 9-1 team is this year.

I'm used to it by now and I just /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> when I read it.

IF STATION CAMP CAN BEAT WHITE HOUSE THEN STATION CAMP HAS A GOOD CHANCE TO WIN IT ALL. (IF THEY BOTH MAKE IT THAT FAR.) STATION CAMP HAS A CHANCE. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. ALL TEAMS DO. BUT I THINK WHITE HOUSE, STATION CAMP, LIPSCOMB, KNOX CATHOLIC ARE THE TEAMS TO BEAT. DOES STATION CAMP HAVE A BETTER TEAM THEN WHITE HOUSE? NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. IF THEY PLAYED 10 TIMES WHITE HOUSE WOULD PROBABLY WIN 7-9 TIMES. AND ANOTHER THING I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT WHITE HOUSE FANS BRAGGING ON HERE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. TOUGH. DEAL WITH IT. IM NOT AS TACTFUL AS BDP FAN AND OTHER WHITE HOUSE FANS ON HERE AND I DON'T REALLY CARE. WHITE HOUSE HAS A PROUD FOOTBALL TRADITION AND WE OUR PROUD OF OUR TEAMS , AND IF WE WANT TO GET ON HERE AND SAY IT WE WILL.

NOW ON A GIVEN DAY ANYBODY CAN BEAT ANYBODY. SO IF STATION CAMP DOES WIN IT ALL IT WONT SURPRISE ME . BUT THEY HAVE TO GO THRU WHITE HOUSE TO GET THERE IF THEY BOTH ADVANCE TO THE THIRD ROUND. SOMEONE SAID FROM STATION CAMP THAT WHITE HOUSE DOESN'T HAVE ANY HITTERS ON THEIR TEAM. IM GUESSING THAT PARKER AND BARRETT AMONG OTHERS WILL REMEMBER THAT. I HOPE THEY BOTH MAKE IT THAT FAR.