Page vs Jackson Southside

timeflies

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS wins then bulldog69 will see what region 6 and Southsides defense is all about....

........wow!!!....That atta boy...come on out and beat on us the number 4 seed. You should wear us out if you are a true #1. As far as region 6....you guys have a lot to prove after the last few years

I think SS is a good team and have played a bunch of mediocre teams. Why ..even our record is mediocre. We are five plays away from 8-2.....no matter. If Page gives their best effort I will be satisfied.

Page has everything to gain....pressure is on SS......they must win big to go very deep.

I think the coaching matchup goes on Page's side with Daniels at the helm.

........wow!!!....That atta boy...come on out and beat on us the number 4 seed. You should wear us out if you are a true #1. As far as region 6....you guys have a lot to prove after the last few years

I think SS is a good team and have played a bunch of mediocre teams. Why ..even our record is mediocre. We are five plays away from 8-2.....no matter. If Page gives their best effort I will be satisfied.

Page has everything to gain....pressure is on SS......they must win big to go very deep.

I think the coaching matchup goes on Page's side with Daniels at the helm.

Coaching does go to page Ss only lost come by coaching outscored 18-0

In 2nd half Ss d is good they fly around #16 lb is everwhere and makes

Plays if page can get out to a lead they have a chance but Ss will try to do

That as well they won there last 2 games by getting out to early leads

Ss 35 page 21

Page is used to holding a lead AND has come from behind. The thing is this....they won't panic.

SS has played almost perfect games lately. How will they handle adversity??

Page WON"T quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we have played SS before and they do fly around. SS defense must play VERY well or this will be an upset

Page is used to holding a lead AND has come from behind. The thing is this....they won't panic.

Now we have played SS before and they do fly around. SS defense must play VERY well or this will be an upset

Would not be a big upset.Page will have a chance to win this one.

Page 35 SS 28

ss has played from behind at McNairy Central they scored 21 unanswered points in the 4th to win 35-28

will be a good game does page fans travel good

SS wins then bulldog69 will see what region 6 and Southsides defense is all about....

I was peaking in this thread and not intending on participating until I saw this post. I don't much about Southside and my comment is not directed at them, but the comment on "see what region 6 is all about"....struck me. We know how strong Giles, Marshall County, and Lipscomb is and Page is riding high at this point and I think it might be a rough night for region 6 on Friday Night. Most if not all of their representative teams may be playing their last game of the 2008 season.

shouldn't totally discount region 6. southside is the 1 seed because they are a pretty good team.

but, i also think page is a good team. they will be prepared.

if turnovers and penalties are equal... i like the patriots in an upset!

Agreed. But of course im biased /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Agreed. But of course im biased /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds like the AA regions other than 5 ought to just end their seasons right now . . not even play first round. Let's just let region 5AA play for the championship. I'd bet my house Lipscomb will be state champs under this format. All hail Region 5AA!!!!!!

I was peaking in this thread and not intending on participating until I saw this post. I don't much about Southside and my comment is not directed at them, but the comment on "see what region 6 is all about"....struck me. We know how strong Giles, Marshall County, and Lipscomb is and Page is riding high at this point and I think it might be a rough night for region 6 on Friday Night. Most if not all of their representative teams may be playing their last game of the 2008 season.

i could see that i think ss is the only team that will win out of region 6 friday and it will be a battle

Sounds like the AA regions other than 5 ought to just end their seasons right now . . not even play first round. Let's just let region 5AA play for the championship. I'd bet my house Lipscomb will be state champs under this format. All hail Region 5AA!!!!!!

I didn't say anything about any other regions. Just responding to the guy gohawk? about region 5 vs. region 6.

Per your post, what does Goodpasture, CPA, FRA, Ezell, East Robertson and that gang have to do with Lipscomb becoming State Champs?