Page vs Jackson Southside

timeflies

What if I do have it to myself? I already have it set up for three broadcasts......bub... and I would do all four if I could....that's what a fan is..... if i can get back in time. No harm in that...I think you can check and see that I am one of Page's biggest fans....and not like so many of you "jump on the bandwagon fans with 40 posts"!!!!

Hearing from someone like Herd fan is sort of seeing how manure attracts flies.....but that's ok...Bulldog likes flies....err ..I mean fans1

Page ...GET IT DONE.!!!! Play with no fear and for the Coach's sake ...Listen.... don't take stupid penalties. I like The idea of Page getting ahead and seeing a similar game like Centennial this yea...you know...a 5a school...something a region 6 team would ever face!!!!!!!!!

GO PAGE!!!! Be disciplined and take care of the ball....do a good job on special teams.....Word is that SS thinks they can block a kick anytime they want....and throw for as many yards as they want. I got a phone call from my second cousin who lives in Jackson........verdict...Jackson SS wins in a lopsided loss...why??? Page too soft and Page can't move the ball...48-0....the bad part about this opinion is that he is an assistant coach in the SS system.

Don't be intimidated and let it all hang out..After all, you are picked to lose. Play as if you will never play another game!!!!!!! It will pay off!!!!

That is the best the BULLDOG can bring to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats bs i would like to know the coaches name are what positions he coaches

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah..yes..a Dyersburg fan....you hold the distinction of LOSING to a 2-8 team in the first round of the playoffs and you were undefeated. Last time you saw a Region 5 team you got slapped with a 42-10 beating....so I don't think much of your forecasts. It is well known that not many west tn football schools play a schedule that preps them for a long haul in the playoffs.

Anyway........This game will be a barometer for what happens in the rest of match-ups.

If Southside has no answer for the Pats offense, it will be lights out. I shouldn't even be thinking we have a chance, but it has been region 5-3a turn in the past few years. The fact that a #4 seed has a good chance to win doesn't bode well for region 6.

Page will come after whover they play. You can ask Mr Football Earnest Williams of Crockett Co about the thumping he took from the Pats before.

The key to this game is for the Pats to make sure the game does not come down to a final drive.

What kind of thumping did Earnest WIlliams take from Page? Doubt it was much of one...