Page vs Jackson Southside

timeflies

Congrats to Page. I'm still trying to figure out where our 22 studs were, they sure didn't show up at the Hawks Nest. Anyways Great Job Page and Good Luck rest of the way. And for bulldog69 grow up and be a true fan it doesn't take a really smart person to figure out region 5 is leaps and bounds over 6 this year and the last few....

Dude, I was NOT the one who made the ridiculous comment about having 22 studs. ....and brother I am a TRUE fan.

I can dish it out and take it too......by the way.....your acknowledgment of Region 5 over region 6 is a step to recovery.

I always give SS the credit for at least trying to play some tough teams....until they ratchet it up and the other schools...it could be the same. With the new classification, who knows.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the write up in the Jackson Sun and it pretty well sized up the game correctly.

I am so glad to see that Rion's leg helped win one. I have had him pulling one out for a long timw. His punts were very timely. The defense has really come on and is listening to Herzog.

Congrats again to the Patriots.....get ready to rumble.