Dyersburg vs. Trezvant

trojanfan007

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they (Trojans) will regroup and probably go as far or farther then any other team in our region. I am a firm believer that even though I hate to lose it is sometimes good to lose like we did on Friday it makes the team refocus and commit themselves. I have notice all season how so many of the teams are so much bigger then us and I am proud that we are a 8 win team I never would have expected that.

We need to be prepared for Trezevant's speed and if they are like most of the Memphis Teams the kicking game might not present much of a challenge. Our pass Defense is in desperate need of repair..... I can't figure it out we blitz and just can't make that last grab on the QB or we will get him but he manage to get free, look at Covington QB on Friday he did that time and time again and that ONE PLAY LOOKWS e they called IT A hUNDRED TIMes with the draw and the full back across the middle. I don't believe we ever stopped that one, so we better bring our A game on Friday or the season will be ending early.... Can you imagine how happy that would make our neighbors UP THE ROAD, sure they PRETEND they are rooting for us..............but I Just don't buy it ... sorry..... JUST DON'T BUY THE GO TROJAN COMING FROM DC..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

... Can you imagine how happy that would make our neighbors UP THE ROAD, sure they PRETEND they are rooting for us..............but I Just don't buy it ... sorry..... JUST DON'T BUY THE GO TROJAN COMING FROM DC..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look no doubt I am not rooting for YOU /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> .....yeah I do root for the kids, they are the one's playing.... .....don't have a thing in the world against a group of kids....WHY WOULD I????? Kinda creepy to have animosity toward a bunch of kids...dontcha think??? Who knows, maybe YOU DO....but that would be a whole different thread now wouldn't it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Ever thought with comments like that, there could be a good reason WHY alot of people don't like your fans?????????????? Oh yeah, GO TROJANS!!!!

Hope the kids can rebound and refocus. Hey ads, what kind of shape is DC in mentally? I didn't expect that kind of spread on the final score. Too many parts in for repairs?

Dunno wave80...had to miss that game to go trick or treating....from what I understand from a good source they just could NOT pull it together on offense or defense....yeah we did have alot parts missing /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . They are still gonna have to pull it together with what they have. Maybe they can this week...we will see!!!

. Can you imagine how happy that would make our neighbors UP THE ROAD, sure they PRETEND they are rooting for us..............but I Just don't buy it ... sorry..... JUST DON'T BUY THE GO TROJAN COMING FROM DC..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well now ......... maybe it is hard for you to "buy the GO TROJAN" thing coming from DC. But .......... I have been a Choctaw player, parent & supporter for .......... well many years /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ! As of this year (for the first time in many years) ! I don't have a niece, nephew, son or daughter playing some sport @ DCHS. I do have kids of MANY friends that play there & played with my son. Do I support them ? ...... YOU BET ! I was raised in Newbern when Dyer County High School was "Newbern High School". (Remember when they changed it to DCHS, went to high school there & played football there). But to the best of my recollection, both Newbern AND Dyersburg are in Dyer County. Dyer County being my home then, why would I NOT be for a school (Dyersburg) over a Covington, Trezevant or any other school located in a place where I don't call home ? I know kids that are "Trojans"........... know their Moms & Dads. Now WHY on earth would I be pulling for a team where I know not a single player instead of Dyersburg. Beyond that it becomes a "Region 7 3A" thing........ I pull for whoever goes deepest from our region, whether it be Dyersburg, Crockett, Haywood OR DCHS !!!! Seem like maybe it just might be YOU who cannot bring yourself to support the other tem when they are not playing each other !!!!!

GOOO CHOCTAWS

GOOO TROJANS

Well now ......... maybe it is hard for you to "buy the GO TROJAN" thing coming from DC. But .......... I have been a Choctaw player, parent & supporter for .......... well many years /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ! As of this year (for the first time in many years) ! I don't have a niece, nephew, son or daughter playing some sport @ DCHS. I do have kids of MANY friends that play there & played with my son. Do I support them ? ...... YOU BET ! I was raised in Newbern when Dyer County High School was "Newbern High School". (Remember when they changed it to DCHS, went to high school there & played football there). But to the best of my recollection, both Newbern AND Dyersburg are in Dyer County. Dyer County being my home then, why would I NOT be for a school (Dyersburg) over a Covington, Trezevant or any other school located in a place where I don't call home ? I know kids that are "Trojans"........... know their Moms & Dads. Now WHY on earth would I be pulling for a team where I know not a single player instead of Dyersburg. Beyond that it becomes a "Region 7 3A" thing........ I pull for whoever goes deepest from our region, whether it be Dyersburg, Crockett, Haywood OR DCHS !!!! Seem like maybe it just might be YOU who cannot bring yourself to support the other tem when they are not playing each other !!!!!

GOOO CHOCTAWS

GOOO TROJANS

Well said! Thanks for the email, I'll be doing something soon hopefully.