Loudon hosting South Green

flyingblind

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loudon coming off two hard fought losses against 2 of the best teams in the state should be hungry, but I know little of South Green. Who has the scoop?

south greene might have a shot if it don't rain . we have had trouble stoping the run this year ,don't really know what loudon does . do they pass or run or both.

south greene might have a shot if it don't rain . we have had trouble stoping the run this year ,don't really know what loudon does . do they pass or run or both.

Loudon's offense is pretty balanced. Granted they struggled against Boyd, and Alcoa but who hasn't. When the offense is clicking they are effective. Loudon's defense has been stellar at times, and do well against the pass and run.

I've heard South Greene is pass heavy, is that true?

SG has a chance if they play the way they can. If they dont this one could get ugly. I want them to win but who knows.... I'd like to see them win a 1st round game to face another region 1 team for the second round. SG hasnt made it to the 2nd round in years. However they've been close twice against CAK recently, so maybe this is the year! Go Rebs!

I agree with most of the posts above, if the passing game is effective, and the defense softens enough to allow us to run from the spread, then we will compete. If we can't get the passing game going then we will be in trouble (just like the HV game). Rainy games have not been good for us either, our offense just simply does not do well with wet conditions. I hope that we change our offense up tonight to compensate for the bad weather and to give Loudon a look we haven't run before. Unfortunately, I doubt this will happen. Good luck REBS.

SGDAD