Giles Co. and McNairy Central

bobcat93

I agree with you 100%on the topic of looking past your opponent. I would hope these are not GC players on here looking well beyond the game Friday night. I believe we learned that in football 101. Defense has to step up this game and more if they expect to progress thru the tournament. Defense wins Championships!

No I'm not a player at GCHS. I did play for GCHS in the 06-07 season when we went to the 3rd round of the playoffs and got beat by lipSCUMb i happen to have hard feeling toward lipSCUMb I'm just hoping they can pull it off this year and get another chance to play the ref... i mean david lipSCUMb. If gchs does play like they did against LipSCUMb in the regular season all through the playoffs then they can beat anyone they have to go up against. OC will get this gchs team ready.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McNairy Central has a tradition of being a solid team year in and year out. Last year they had an outstanding team but ended up as the four seed and had to play Lipscomb in the first round.

I am a little surprised with how well they finished after losing a lot of starters from last year.

They will have their hands full with the Bobcats from Giles County.

Giles County has a powerful offense. They have several ball carriers that they go to including the Houston brothers, Smith, and the QB Wallace. Wallace is a gamer on both sides of the ball where he picked off three passes last game. The line of scrimmage for Giles County on both sides of the ball is very strong. The offensive line loves to grind right at you, while the defensive line is difficult to block.

Giles County does have weaknesses. There big play receiver is out with an injury and the defense in general and secondary in particular has been inconsistent. Their kicking game is just average.

If McNairy is able to play the kind of ball that got them here... they will be able to play with them.

I am going to go with the Bobcats!........ the homestanding Bobcats that is!

Giles has been doing fine without their "star reciever" this year....where all the MC fans at...they got any? My look on things is this.....if giles gets cocky....this will be their last.....but if they stay humble they will see another day after all football is a game of who wants it more. but giles's seniors will do whatever it takes to get another chance and the allmighty wrong doing lipscomb. How about Giles's kicking game has it improved from last week??

No I'm not a player at GCHS. I did play for GCHS in the 06-07 season when we went to the 3rd round of the playoffs and got beat by lipSCUMb i happen to have hard feeling toward lipSCUMb I'm just hoping they can pull it off this year and get another chance to play the ref... i mean david lipSCUMb. If gchs does play like they did against LipSCUMb in the regular season all through the playoffs then they can beat anyone they have to go up against. OC will get this gchs team ready.

u played at gchs in the 06-07 year....with "jgriffin11" as your user name i hope u arent who i think u are....tell me what your number was so i can tell if u should even be posting on this site

i'm looking for corey houston to have a big game he's been quiet this year sorda flying under the radar looking for him to have a big game.i think mcnairy central used to have helmets like michigan if so i remember giles co. playing them a lomg time ago.come on guys we need to worry about the 1st round right now not two years ago,and not about who we play in the second or third rounds.

i'm looking for corey houston to have a big game he's been quiet this year sorda flying under the radar looking for him to have a big game.i think mcnairy central used to have helmets like michigan if so i remember giles co. playing them a lomg time ago.come on guys we need to worry about the 1st round right now not two years ago,and not about who we play in the second or third rounds.

You're right man....just keep it on the ground and let Bo work it

u played at gchs in the 06-07 year....with "jgriffin11" as your user name i hope u arent who i think u are....tell me what your number was so i can tell if u should even be posting on this site

Guess all the millitary did for you was give you a gun and made your head swell even larger than it already was but you are intitled to what you think gunslinger07 and i will do as i please and will post on this site as long as i wish. So dm deal with it for once and quit making immature comments about me.