Giles Co. and McNairy Central

bobcat93

Guess all the millitary did for you was give you a gun and made your head swell even larger than it already was but you are intitled to what you think gunslinger07 and i will do as i please and will post on this site as long as i wish. So dm deal with it for once and quit making immature comments about me.

haha douche im not even in the military, i just liked this avatar...anyways im not mcmasters or mcnairy...i wore number 34 ,made all region and actually helped make gchs a playoof team while i was there so u know who i am....and i think that i can pretty much say for everyone that was in the class of 07 that u dont even really have the right to post on here, all u did was screw around for 4yrs and was nothin but a waste of jersey n pads, so quit tryin to act like u are something special and gchs means so much too u now when all u did was waste everyones time....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha douche im not even in the military, i just liked this avatar...anyways im not mcmasters or mcnairy...i wore number 34 ,made all region and actually helped make gchs a playoof team while i was there so u know who i am....and i think that i can pretty much say for everyone that was in the class of 07 that u dont even really have the right to post on here, all u did was screw around for 4yrs and was nothin but a waste of jersey n pads, so quit tryin to act like u are something special and gchs means so much too u now when all u did was waste everyones time....

I dont have time to waste on someone who is as low down as you are . I agree i didn't do my best but at least i sayed on the team unlike many other people i sweated just as hard as you did and everyone else on that team i just made a few bad mistakes and like i said i will do as i wish and i love gchs just as much as you do. also IAN who quit every single day just because he didn't get his way. Guess someone who i thought was my friends and someone i trusted arent when thwy can sit behind a keyboard and not have to look some one straight in the eyes and tell them what they really think. by the way 3 years from now when you say my name is ian an i was all region they wont even remember you so quit trying to act so tough and like you were the greatest DE ever to be at GCHS. Oh and why did you jump on the bandwagon after we made 2nd place in the region and how many games have you been to the last 2 years.

Congrats to Giles on the 5-3a win!!!!!!

Guys....you know I think that your coach stinks and I would like to leave things at that because I like the GC team. I have said that all along.

Let's focus on the game instead of the those stupid bus incidents that have gone on for over 10yrs even when GC was getting killed by Page down at the PIT.

We must find a way to stop BO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Can GC take two in a row over Page???

Congrats to Giles on the 5-3a win!!!!!!

Guys....you know I think that your coach stinks and I would like to leave things at that because I like the GC team. I have said that all along.

Let's focus on the game instead of the those stupid bus incidents that have gone on for over 10yrs even when GC was getting killed by Page down at the PIT.

We must find a way to stop BO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Can GC take two in a row over Page???

Better BELIEVE that they can. As stated on several places on here these boys have the mindset to WIN losing is not an option.

Good Luck with stopping him, I really don't see that happening if you stop the passing he just runs, if you stop the run he passes and I don't see you stopping both.

Better BELIEVE that they can. As stated on several places on here these boys have the mindset to WIN losing is not an option.

Good Luck with stopping him, I really don't see that happening if you stop the passing he just runs, if you stop the run he passes and I don't see you stopping both.

Nobody ever does then thats when they suprise you. I hope the whole team is already looking at Lipscomb...sets up the perfect situation for upset #2

Nobody ever does then thats when they suprise you. I hope the whole team is already looking at Lipscomb...sets up the perfect situation for upset #2

Don't count on it Giles will not look past Page, they know they have to stay focused to meet up with Lipscomb again and to do that they know they have to get past Page first. I am looking for a good hard fought game come friday night in the Brickyard-which from what I understand will be the final game played there.

Giles Co. has a very well coached ball club that doesn't make mistakes and that is how they will continue to have success. Their running back Tavarious(don't think the spelling is right) Houston is about the strongest running back i have ever seen. He has great leg drive. Bo Wallace is smart with the football, very mobile, and has a several sure handed receivers to throw to. Their defense also had several hard hitters on it.