A letter to WARREN CO. FANS PART 2.

beatle78

I TOLD YOU ALL........ WEEKS BEFORE THE LAST 3 GAMES. W.C. HAS A GOOD TEAM, NOW DOES EVERYONE SEE WHY I WAS SCREAMING ON MY LAST POST. I WAS RIPPED FOR SAYING W.C. CAN COMPETE WITH THE BIG DAWGS. NOW WILL THE COACHING STAFF GO GET THE KIDS. I TOLD YOU ALL, THEY ARE ABOUT 10 QUALITY PLAYERS AWAY FROM A TOP 10 RANKING. NEXT YEAR WE SHOULD GO AT LEAST 8-2 OR 10-0 IF THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE DO THEIR JOB. THE TURN AROUND HAS HAPPEND. BUT IF THE CITY,SCHOOL,AND COACHING STAFF DONT MOVE YOU WILL LOSE THE MOJO. GET THE PLAYERS TO ADD A PASSING GAME AND YOU WILL ALL SEE WHAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. IF WE DO THAT WE WILL GO 2 STATE. 4 ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BASHED ME AND MY POST HEY I STILL LOVE YOU ALL I HAD THE VISION.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I TOLD YOU ALL........ WEEKS BEFORE THE LAST 3 GAMES. W.C. HAS A GOOD TEAM, NOW DOES EVERYONE SEE WHY I WAS SCREAMING ON MY LAST POST. I WAS RIPPED FOR SAYING W.C. CAN COMPETE WITH THE BIG DAWGS. NOW WILL THE COACHING STAFF GO GET THE KIDS. I TOLD YOU ALL, THEY ARE ABOUT 10 QUALITY PLAYERS AWAY FROM A TOP 10 RANKING. NEXT YEAR WE SHOULD GO AT LEAST 8-2 OR 10-0 IF THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE DO THEIR JOB. THE TURN AROUND HAS HAPPEND. BUT IF THE CITY,SCHOOL,AND COACHING STAFF DONT MOVE YOU WILL LOSE THE MOJO. GET THE PLAYERS TO ADD A PASSING GAME AND YOU WILL ALL SEE WHAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. IF WE DO THAT WE WILL GO 2 STATE. 4 ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BASHED ME AND MY POST HEY I STILL LOVE YOU ALL I HAD THE VISION.

This might be the funniest post I have read latley. What High School football team doesnt need 10 quality players. And predicting 10-0 season is a big perdiction. Good luck to Warren County, win one for our Region.

This might be the funniest post I have read latley. What High School football team doesnt need 10 quality players. And predicting 10-0 season is a big perdiction. Good luck to Warren County, win one for our Region.

ALL JOKES ASIDE, AFTER GETTING POUNDED 4 30 YEARS BY THE METRO AREA TEAMS WE ARE FEELING GOOD RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE 35 KIDS RIGHT NOW, IF WE GET UP TO 45 OR 55 KIDS NEXT YEAR WE COULD HAVE A SOLID TEAM. WE GOT 1800 STUDENTS BUT ONLY SUITS UP 35 TO 45 PLAYERS EACH YEAR. WE KNOW WE ARE A SLEEPING GIANT, BUT FOOTBALL IS NOT A BIG DEAL IN OUR COUNTY, MAYBE THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS IS THE SPARK WE NEEDED. THOSE KIDS DESERVE THE ATTENTION AFTER A BIG WIN. JUST WAIT TO NEXT YEAR....

Give any decent coach 10 'quality' players and some role players and sure they will be posting great records. Big limb you are dancing on there? Madewell will be a victim of his success now. The blind squirrel found a nut and now he will be expected to win a golden ball. Congrats to Warren County on the win over Cookeville. And I think Madewell has done a great job. But the Pioneers, contrary to your belief, are not on the same level of of the Cavaliers. Remember last year in college football - Appy State beat Michigan. It wouldn't happen again in 99 games.

WC has had a good season for the talent they have, you give me 10 quality players now and a team I will make. That's a silly statement!

IM NOT TALKING MR FOOTBALL QUALITY, JUST ADDED DEPTH, OUR KIDS PLAY BOTH SIDES, THE WHOLE GAME,IF WE CAN ADD 10 KIDS A FEW STARTERS,SOME SUBS, THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

Give any decent coach 10 'quality' players and some role players and sure they will be posting great records. Big limb you are dancing on there? Madewell will be a victim of his success now. The blind acorn found a nut and now he will be expected to win a golden ball. Congrats to Warren County on the win over Cookeville. And I think Madewell has done a great job. But the Pioneers, contrary to your belief, are not on the same level of of the Cavaliers. Remember last year in college football - Appy State beat Michigan. It wouldn't happen again in 99 games.

W.C. 17 C.C. 7 ????????

IM NOT TALKING MR FOOTBALL QUALITY, JUST ADDED DEPTH, OUR KIDS PLAY BOTH SIDES, THE WHOLE GAME,IF WE CAN ADD 10 KIDS A FEW STARTERS,SOME SUBS, THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

W.C. 17 C.C. 7 ????????

WC - 0 CC - 49 last season

you people win ONE GAME IN TEN YEARS AND BRAG LIKE YOU JUST WON THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.... THE PEOPLE IN CC HAVEN'T CARED ABOUT THAT GAME IN YEARS YOU PEOPLE TREAT IT LIKE IT'S THE BIGGEST RIVALRY YOU HAVE.... ENJOY YOUR WIN WHILE IT LAST

The next 2 seasons will be good ones for the Pioneers ,but I highly doubt a 10-0 season and actually anyone who comes on here thinking about a 10-0 season is crazy.WC will be good ,how good noone knows.IF they do the right things in the offseason and into next season they could do something thats hasnt been in WC in a long time.

beatle ...just keep your expectations in check these are kids we are talking about.

5A football fan... you spread alot of haterade ,how about some props to a team in the playoffs while your precious Red Raiders are at home in the recliner, Too much to ask ?

The next 2 seasons will be good ones for the Pioneers ,but I highly doubt a 10-0 season and actually anyone who comes on here thinking about a 10-0 season is crazy.WC will be good ,how good noone knows.IF they do the right things in the offseason and into next season they could do something thats hasnt been in WC in a long time.

beatle ...just keep your expectations in check these are kids we are talking about.

5A football fan... you spread alot of haterade ,how about some props to a team in the playoffs while your precious Red Raiders are at home in the recliner, Too much to ask ?

Hey I will congratulate the players and coaches but most WC fans are really annoying and think the team is a lot better than it is when they manage to beat a decent team and they think the are a lot worse than they are when they lose to someone they should.

you people win ONE GAME IN TEN YEARS AND BRAG LIKE YOU JUST WON THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.... THE PEOPLE IN CC HAVEN'T CARED ABOUT THAT GAME IN YEARS YOU PEOPLE TREAT IT LIKE IT'S THE BIGGEST RIVALRY YOU HAVE.... ENJOY YOUR WIN WHILE IT LAST

If all you people from CC don't care about the game, then why are you on a Warren County thread? And yeah ,we are going to enjoy the win over CC and Cookeville too. I'm not sure that WC football has "turned the corner", but we can see it from here. Good job Pioneers, keep working hard and good things will happen.

Hey I will congratulate the players and coaches but most WC fans are really annoying and think the team is a lot better than it is when they manage to beat a decent team and they think the are a lot worse than they are when they lose to someone they should.

Hold on now......I resemble that remark.

But seriously folks, Warren Co has been down so long that the last 4 years are a great turnaround. Even when Coffee Co was down WC found a way to loose. We used to enjoy fighting it out at the bottom with Coffee Co. That's when the Coffee co game got to be big for Warren Co.

I always liked the visitors side stadium at Coffee County.

49-0? I thought it was 40-0, but you still blew us out in our homecoming and yes you did have a good football team. I have always respected you and pedo's posts, but these baffle me. You give credit to the team and in the same post turn around and say that you haven't cared about the game in years and that " a blind acorn found a nut" whatever that means and saying something about Appy St. and Michigan and it won't happen again for another 99 years? They can compete with you and Cookeville, despite of what you might think. Two years ago our middle school team defeated CC twice and won the CTC championship finishing 9-0! We outscored our opponents almost 300 points to 70. 32 of those points they allowed were in the first game against Franklin Co. which they put up 68. Last year our freshmen beat CC 33-8, but Cookeville beat them 30-20 and Cookeville's JV beat us 12-6 and they were fixing to score as time ran out, but Cookeville held on. If you want to see the tape of this years game against Cookeville I'm sure Coach Madewell or Joslin will give you one. You will see that if it wasn't for a bad snap on a punt that they recovered inside the five, WC would have pitched a shut out and it would'nt went to OT. I don't think any of us fans gave you a hard time when you had that pic of the two CC defenders sacking our QB on your posts all off season.