RBHS VS SDHS Womens Wrestling Nov 21 2008 7:00 PM

sexynasinglet

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is pretty, oh so pretty (I'm serious). C;;k fighting is illegal? I just traded three mud tires and a used mattress for two A Rhode Island Reds.

I got to get to work! My hours drop off quite a bit in two weeks. I might look at unemployment checks until March.

glc- I was disappointed when I couldn't find you Friday night???

This tournament is a must! It really is fun to watch, and those girls are tough. They all did a great job!

I learned something that I never knew before, and feel I should share it....

Soddy Karate (SK),,,,is a fighting / wrestling style that transcends all sexes, races and religions. It's effectiveness is unmatched,,,and was the key to SD win. All this time I thought it was just a guy thing? I was wrong

Sexyinasinglet was there rocking the house, and working the crowd. Oh,,,,FYI- According to one of the mothers on the RB side,,,,SD fans need to, "just shut-up because ya'll been choking people all night"! It's clear this parent doesn't understand SK and or is new to the sport

CC

Sexyinasinglet was there rocking the house, and working the crowd. Oh,,,,FYI- According to one of the mothers on the RB side,,,,SD fans need to, "just shut-up because ya'll been choking people all night"! It's clear this parent doesn't understand SK and or is new to the sport

CC

I saw the RB Mama...and she was HOT (mad that is)! It was a show within the show.

But hats off to RB, They have some girls that are not afraid to mix it up and should do well at state.