#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Rams. Surprise some of these Hampton folk and play Greenback as close as possible. Its not in the books until the horn sounds. My predictions were pretty close last week. I may know a little more about the game than some people think.

Lets see what you know,give us a score, I'm telling you ,it won't be close. They couldn't stop Hampton or Cosby from running the ball. Greenback runs it better than either one and they can also throw it. Its a mismatch.

Thanks, 92Dragon and Congrats on a great season...next year will be fun for the dragons!!

I like the fact that nobody thinks the RAMS will pull this one out....gives our boys lots of motivation!! It will be a great game and I will go with my RAMS to pull it out...Hope some of the dragons will be in attendance...

You are right Diddler...should be one heck of a game...and I like being the underdog...I'm sure our boys will use it as motivation for Friday night...It's time to buckle up the chinstraps and get it done!

I'm with you Fan I think this will be a hard-hitting affair. I like being the underdog as well. Some cat's on here poor mouthing about Oakdale again what they better understand is that motivates us as well. They dont know what happened at our house that night and I really do hope they try to get revenge for the so-called down trodden /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just look at what happened at the last bunch that vowed to do that.

Oh well Ill get off my soapbox and just say. GO RAMS!!!!!!! And we wish all our friends from Greenback safe travels Friday.

I hope some of our Dragon friends are there as well. Come on over guys put on your Clinton colors and root for us. I know the Clinton 5 would be glad to see you.

Lets see what you know,give us a score, I'm telling you ,it won't be close. They couldn't stop Hampton or Cosby from running the ball. Greenback runs it better than either one and they can also throw it. Its a mismatch.

Pujo, Youre like me a realist, and I realize that by what everyone knows up to now this MIGHT be a mismatch. However if the shoe were on the other foot I would be rooting for Hampton, Cosby, or any other team in Region 1 that was still in this thing. There is no doubt that Hampton and Cosby were able to move the ball on us. One of those games was decided by 9 points the other by 1. So I think you are supporting my argument that this will be close. I really dont understand what happened With Hamptons game Friday night. I did expect Greenback to win but not like they did. The only reason I did expect them to win was the lack of consistency Hampton had this year. The talent and coaching appeared to be there all year but you just did not know which team would show up on friday night.

Pujo, Youre like me a realist, and I realize that by what everyone knows up to now this MIGHT be a mismatch. However if the shoe were on the other foot I would be rooting for Hampton, Cosby, or any other team in Region 1 that was still in this thing. There is no doubt that Hampton and Cosby were able to move the ball on us. One of those games was decided by 9 points the other by 1. So I think you are supporting my argument that this will be close. I really dont understand what happened With Hamptons game Friday night. I did expect Greenback to win but not like they did. The only reason I did expect them to win was the lack of consistency Hampton had this year. The talent and coaching appeared to be there all year but you just did not know which team would show up on friday night.

I'm not knocking Grace, I just think Greenback is a very good team. I also thought The Hampton game would be closer, but like you said ,they were very inconsistant , they played one of their better games against you guys. Even in their better games ,they still made alot of mistakes.They did have atheletes and Coaching, there were just too many 1st year starters. They will be much better and more mature next season. At least you guys have been pretty consistant. I will say this, anything is possible on any given Friday night.

I'm not knocking Grace, I just think Greenback is a very good team. I also thought The Hampton game would be closer, but like you said ,they were very inconsistant , they played one of their better games against you guys. Even in their better games ,they still made alot of mistakes.They did have atheletes and Coaching, there were just too many 1st year starters. They will be much better and more mature next season. At least you guys have been pretty consistant. I will say this, anything is possible on any given Friday night.

I didnt think you were knocking us at all. I just dont want our folks thinking it's over before it starts LOL.

You know coming from a 4A program to a 1A program I really didnt know what to expect. But guys like you have really made me appreciate these small programs. Even after my son graduates I guarantee Ill be scouring the news and Coacht to find out how my friends in Hampton, Cosby and other places are fairing I really believe that these programs are what it's all about.

I didnt think you were knocking us at all. I just dont want our folks thinking it's over before it starts LOL.

You know coming from a 4A program to a 1A program I really didnt know what to expect. But guys like you have really made me appreciate these small programs. Even after my son graduates I guarantee Ill be scouring the news and Coacht to find out how my friends in Hampton, Cosby and other places are fairing I really believe that these programs are what it's all about.

Yeah, I think you made a good desision, nothing like 1a football. Its little small communities where everyone know everyone. The support and enthusiam can be something else. If you lose this week ,go and check out the round 3 game next week. You will be impressed. Nothing like it.

Another thing is this, these really strong 1a schools can compete and win in higher classifacations.To be honest Loudon is one of the better 2a schools in the state, and You're opponent beat them. Thats when I knew they were very good. 1a can be very strong.

Another thing is this, these really strong 1a schools can compete and win in higher classifacations.To be honest Loudon is one of the better 2a schools in the state, and You're opponent beat them. Thats when I knew they were very good. 1a can be very strong.

I think way too often people put to much stock in these classifications. Many times after I moved my son to GCA I had people look down their nose at us for being a 1A school like we had the plague or something. But i think the competetion may be better in the smaller schools and I will guarantee you 1A ball is some of the hardest hitting football in the state. And I have seen one or two teams that I would put up against some of these larger schools and not think twice about it.

As far as Greenback goes no doubt they are loaded and ready to play ball. But they could be looking past my little Bible School boys. Actually I hope they are.

I think way too often people put to much stock in these classifications. Many times after I moved my son to GCA I had people look down their nose at us for being a 1A school like we had the plague or something. But i think the competetion may be better in the smaller schools and I will guarantee you 1A ball is some of the hardest hitting football in the state. And I have seen one or two teams that I would put up against some of these larger schools and not think twice about it.

As far as Greenback goes no doubt they are loaded and ready to play ball. But they could be looking past my little Bible School boys. Actually I hope they are.

It seems like someone jerked a kink in Greenback's tail after their loss to Oneida. On a positive note for Grace, the score was real bad the other night but after looking at the stats, it didn't sound as dominateing as one would think. Ithink it as something like 378 for Greenbak and 230 for Hampton. Don't really make alot of difference though, the score was still 49 to 7. The one thing Greenback can't do is get ready for Oneida, they better focus on Grace.

I'm going to say 35-14 kees. I predicted Greenback 35-7 last week and they beat Hampton 49-7. I knew Hampton wouldn't even make the playoffs in Region 2. Thats why I had Greenback winning big. Our champion should play them closer. I don't know.

I'm going to say 35-14 kees. I predicted Greenback 35-7 last week and they beat Hampton 49-7. I knew Hampton wouldn't even make the playoffs in Region 2. Thats why I had Greenback winning big. Our champion should play them closer. I don't know.

wrong.. i think any of our top 4 had a shot to finish 4rth in their region .. Early on i said region one #1 seed would be our only win.. i was guessing hampton, but said it didnt matter which one it was, i also said that we'd be one and done.. greenback wins by about the same score as what they put on hampton.