#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

Thanks GraceRamFan! If Clinton can stay healthy next year, i think we are going to make some noise!

I know that me and my son are going to be there friday night and I am probably going to bring a couple more people as well. Im sure there are going to be plenty of Dragons in the stands pulling for Grace! There is always going to be a special place in my heart for those Grace players! Good luck and GO RAMS!!!!!

Thanks 92Dragon...We appreciate the support! The Grace players from Clinton still have some very good friends in Clinton and only wish them the best in the future!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad REBELRON is predicting a win for Greenback....his predictions are usually WRONG!!! GO RAMS!!!

My thoughts exactly!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey I appreciate your son giving mine a ride the past few days dealing with two cars is about to get the best of us. Makes you wonder what we done before.

Well I for one never said great, I said "better." I mean lets face it, Amos is the most versatile player in the region, I wont say best cause I'm pretty partial to Miller, but we couldnt move Mitch around and use him like Grace does Amos. This will probably tick you off but Hester may be only "average" but I think hes as good or better than either of your two backs, and you all have two two quality backs, three if you count 17, that kids a beast. I do agree with you about Williams, I'll take Herzog any day of the week, I also think that 83 for yall is much better as well. But what makes them a little bit better is #10, and I agree with you, they should use him MUCH more, because he is very quick and could be a huge weapon. Dont be suprised if he gets more touches this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I don't know the rushing stats of any of these kids, but I do know # 14 from Hampton had a pretty big year. I liked watching Miller ,he was a Football player on both sides of the ball. Amos was very Impressive. in fairness to Hester, I only got to see him for a half. I think his younger brother is going to be really good.

On the other hand , I do think that Greenback has more talent that any of the teams in Region 1. It was just a down year in our region.

My thoughts exactly!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey I appreciate your son giving mine a ride the past few days dealing with two cars is about to get the best of us. Makes you wonder what we done before.

REBELRON must have family in Greenback, too...hahahahaha!!

Hey, not a problem at all.....anytime!

Well I don't know the rushing stats of any of these kids, but I do know # 14 from Hampton had a pretty big year. I liked watching Miller ,he was a Football player on both sides of the ball. Amos was very Impressive. in fairness to Hester, I only got to see him for a half. I think his younger brother is going to be really good.

On the other hand , I do think that Greenback has more talent that any of the teams in Region 1. It was just a down year in our region.

I'll agree with that, what number was the young Hester, #8? I know Mitch ended with 1250 and 16 TDs, as for the rest I, like you have no idea.

I'll agree with that, what number was the young Hester, #8? I know Mitch ended with 1250 and 16 TDs, as for the rest I, like you have no idea.

Yeah ,Hester was 8 and a sophmore. I 'think 14 from Hampton had somewhere around 1600 yards, he was the most underestimated player in the region. His speed was deceiving. You guys will miss Miller, I really liked his desire.

Yeah ,Hester was 8 and a sophmore. I 'think 14 from Hampton had somewhere around 1600 yards, he was the most underestimated player in the region. His speed was deceiving. You guys will miss Miller, I really liked his desire.

14 was a good player, and youre right we will MISS Mitch, but his replacement is pretty good, a Frosh named Nick Koenig, had a 19 yard TD run against Midway Friday night, hes going to be something! But Miller was our horse and it hurts when you lose your go-to-guy!

14 was a good player, and youre right we will MISS Mitch, but his replacement is pretty good, a Frosh named Nick Koenig, had a 19 yard TD run against Midway Friday night, hes going to be something! But Miller was our horse and it hurts when you lose your go-to-guy!

Cloudland has 2 kids who could be special next season, Logan Morgan, he's a game changer and Seth Housma. Both will be very good. I think Cloudland will be improved next year and contend for the region.

Cloudland has 2 kids who could be special next season, Logan Morgan, he's a game changer and Seth Housma. Both will be very good. I think Cloudland will be improved next year and contend for the region.

Is that #1 and #21? It should be fun again next year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is that #1 and #21? It should be fun again next year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats them, Another kid who could be special is Edwards from Hampton, he was only a freshman and if he gets on with the program , could be the best player in the region. I hear he has huge potential.

Thats them, Another kid who could be special is Edwards from Hampton, he was only a freshman and if he gets on with the program , could be the best player in the region. I hear he has huge potential.

I talked to #21's dad at the GCA game, a very nice man, and I'm still trying to figure out why they didnt get the ball to those two more this year! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I talked to #21's dad at the GCA game, a very nice man, and I'm still trying to figure out why they didnt get the ball to those two more this year! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

They used them quite a bit in the Hampton game and they did real well. I know 21's dad and he is a fine person. They are from Avery Co where I was raised, I've known the family for years. I'm sure they will be used alot more next season.