#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

no when you transfer by tssaa rule you have to sit out a year unless your parents jobs allows you to swith or you move more than so many miles away from where you were living and i have no doubt that you r a family and very close but how many in your family actually live around close by to the school did all the clinton transfers move to karns or the kids from karnes parents get hired at the school or the ones from powell parents get hired if not did they move more than i thhink 30 miles from where they lived before if not then mandontory 1 year sit out. if that is why they wanted to come to gca why did they not come two years ago when they hired the greenback coach with all is accompolishments we know why.

I stand by my earlier statement.

GraceRamfan, call Bear Stephenson for me, we bout to have us a auction. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no when you transfer by tssaa rule you have to sit out a year unless your parents jobs allows you to swith or you move more than so many miles away from where you were living and i have no doubt that you r a family and very close but how many in your family actually live around close by to the school did all the clinton transfers move to karns or the kids from karnes parents get hired at the school or the ones from powell parents get hired if not did they move more than i thhink 30 miles from where they lived before if not then mandontory 1 year sit out. if that is why they wanted to come to gca why did they not come two years ago when they hired the greenback coach with all is accompolishments we know why.

No, YOU are wrong...Clinton High school AD signs off on who he wants to and who he does not.....

No, YOU are wrong...Clinton High school AD signs off on who he wants to and who he does not.....

Here is just a few tssaa rules you can go and look at yourself if you would like it is under am i eligible:

Athletes must live at home with their parents.

?· In order for a transfer student with an athletic record to be eligible at another school there must be a bona fide change of residence by the athlete's parents.

?· All transfer students must be approved by the Executive Director of TSSAA before participating in any game.

?· A student who engages in three or more days of practice - including spring practice - with a high school in which he or she is enrolled shall be ineligible in that sport for 12 months if the student enrolls in another school without a corresponding change in the residence of his or her parents

Here is just a few tssaa rules you can go and look at yourself if you would like it is under am i eligible:

Athletes must live at home with their parents.

?· In order for a transfer student with an athletic record to be eligible at another school there must be a bona fide change of residence by the athlete's parents.

?· All transfer students must be approved by the Executive Director of TSSAA before participating in any game.

?· A student who engages in three or more days of practice - including spring practice - with a high school in which he or she is enrolled shall be ineligible in that sport for 12 months if the student enrolls in another school without a corresponding change in the residence of his or her parents

Where is the clause about if you leave Oliver Springs and come to Coalfield and your parents are acting like they are seperated. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Where is the clause about if you leave Oliver Springs and come to Coalfield and your parents are acting like they are seperated. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yep, clauses are everywhere.....It is a fact that if the Principal/AD of the school that the athlete is leaving signs off that they can play athletics, then they do not have to sit out at all...

I disagree with you eagle. But Im glad somebody is talking about football on here.

well lets talk football gb 49 gca 14 gb has a big edge in this one better skill players and more speed than gca #24 is the only player with close ability of gb wish i could be there to see it in person but i will be out of town so i will get the big butt kicking score over the redio or internet and go GREENBACK KEE'S

Yep, clauses are everywhere.....It is a fact that if the Principal/AD of the school that the athlete is leaving signs off that they can play athletics, then they do not have to sit out at all...

as a new poster can I ask where you learned of this FACT is it in the TSSAA rules because I can't find it, again i don't want to come on too harsh and make enemies just trying to find out.