(2nd Round) Franklin Rebels vs. Hendersonvile Commandos

huskergymnast33

As a Centennial fan, I truly hope you're right.

But I don't think you are.

I hope I'm right too. I just know This team keeps answering challenges week in and week out. I really think if we come ready to play as we have the last 7-8 weeks we will be in the game. And from that point we get stronger as the game winds down.

Looking for to be tight and not a blowout. Good Luck to you guys.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, who are you too even talk about Franklin no one knows who you are, you bandwagon every team Hendersonville faces and assume that Hendersonville will lose to every team they face. you are a class A Idiot.

now back on topic i think hville is a great team with potential. yeah yazzie is a good player but the specialty is not all about him. you have to consider the blocking of the first wedge on kickoff return and on punt return. Good luck to both teams and hope for the best for both teams.

very good attempt to come on here and pretend you are a Franklin Reb-

dud e who are you to talk franklin reb football (nice to you to chime in for the first time ever and state your FIRST ever post )

predicted hville 3 games all season look back to beech game i picjked HHS win, predicted HHS lose to mcgacock and RHS him 3 times i picked em one to win....

You guys are smoking something silly. Get off the stuff and don't under estimate the talent in Region 5-5A. The team play of some of the metro play maybe but also realize the program Coach Hat and others out here have built. We came to your place 2 years ago(or have you forgot), you played the same teams in that same region then didn't you?

And for Franklin having as many fans there as the Commandos your on the really good stuff. No way no how does that happen.

Your running game will not be nearly as effective as you think. Coach Griffs D will come to play and you folks in Williamson County will know its a football game and not futbol or soccer. We have alot of pride in Hville and we play with it. Ask the 2006 REBS.

It will be a very competitive game and if it gets to the fourth quarter close & or less the odds are not in your favor. That's when the pride kicks in. Ask Ravenwood ask Gallatin Heck get the 2006 Rebels together ask them.

Commandos stand proud and KTA baby!!!!

well then the qb whom passed for 2000 yds 15ts - 2 in will have a field day then put 8 in the box we saw how good your number# 2 # 3 and # 4 team are already so we have seen the talent of of 5 5 a -

Discuss the game or this one is done.

I think this thread would be good banter between FHS and HHS fans if goldenhomer was kept off of it. It is obvious he is bitter and wants to start trouble for all of the true fans of these schools.

He has no dog in the hunt, but continues to stir the pot. Everyone likes to chatter between the schools, but he has crossed the line more than once.

Should be a great night of high school football in a great atmosphere. HHS has their work cut out for them, but they have answered the bell all year. Looking for a great game between two good teams and I believe HHS will play ALOT better than most think.

It is obvious that the FHS fans have a lot of class as do the HHS fans. All of the players, parents and coaches should be proud of their following. Looking forward to a GREAT game on Friday.

Good luck to BOTH teams (but just a little more to HHS).

I think this thread would be good banter between FHS and HHS fans if goldenhomer was kept off of it. It is obvious he is bitter and wants to start trouble for all of the true fans of these schools.

He has no dog in the hunt, but continues to stir the pot. Everyone likes to chatter between the schools, but he has crossed the line more than once.

Should be a great night of high school football in a great atmosphere. HHS has their work cut out for them, but they have answered the bell all year. Looking for a great game between two good teams and I believe HHS will play ALOT better than most think.

It is obvious that the FHS fans have a lot of class as do the HHS fans. All of the players, parents and coaches should be proud of their following. Looking forward to a GREAT game on Friday.

booo hoooo

boooo hoooo hooo

GO BACK TO what you know girls softball

i been talking about game and how i am tired of saying we answered bell each week poor HHS, well i can tell you FHS, and brentwood have done the same- sorry if you dont like it when i state and i am brash about it that your region is weak and FHS will win big

AGREED 100%. Looking forward to the game but as always hate to see homer online at anytime. And if you check other treads he's on them doing the same to others. Then at the end of the week he tries to smooth everything out. That's has been his M.O. pretty much all year.

As for the game, Franklin has highlights on youtube of their games. watched them all and they look to have some atheletes. We will have to stop the run as always and do a much better job defending the pass. As for our O and there D we can control the line and move the ball. We will need to finish the drives and keep it close until the forth.

Good Luck Commandos.

booo hoooo

boooo hoooo hooo i been talking about game and how i am tired of saying we answered bell each week poor HHS, well i can tell you FHS, and brentwood have done the same- sorry if you dont like it when i state and i am brash about it that your region is weak and FHS will win big

Exactly what I am talking about..........................thanks for proving my point.

Again, good luck to BOTH teams and looking forward to a great game for those of us who will actually BE there.

I watched the Franklin highlights vs Ravenwood on Youtube, and frankly I don't see what the fuss is about. Both Franklin and Hendersonville could run on Ravenwood at will, it's just that Hville continuously tried to pass the ball in our game. The big thing I saw from Franklin's D is they get tremendous pressure on the QB and the RB if he gets it. That may actually play into Hville's hand with their Wing-T and it's misdirection plays, they can catch an aggressive D in a bad position. I think the X factor in this game has got to be Yazzie (I know everyone is sick of hearing his name, but he really is that good), although it could also be those RBs from Franklin, ya'll got some hosses running the ball down there!

Don't just think it's Yazzie though, the Commandos have a host of very good players that you gotta watch out for as a defense. Hall, Murrel, Armstrong, Hill, Stockwell, Harris, and Gray are a few that come to mind that have come up big when it matters most this season. Not to mention that big O-line that reminds me of Commando teams of the past, this is a dangerous offense with a lot of talent.

All in all, should be another great game in Hendersonville this week, I can't wait!

booo hoooo

boooo hoooo hooo

GO BACK TO what you know girls softball

i been talking about game and how i am tired of saying we answered bell each week poor HHS, well i can tell you FHS, and brentwood have done the same- sorry if you dont like it when i state and i am brash about it that your region is weak and FHS will win big

Brash is not the word. Rhymes with maybe but not brash.

You don't watch anymore film or games than the rest of us. I think because your team is out you just like to come on and mouth.

This region may be weak but Hendersonville took on one of your best and will gladly take on another. All this while your team INDY as you like to call them is where? Out, at home, season over. If you are what you say you should donate all that experience to the school and maybe then the can make the playoffs.

Again, week in week out you say one thing and another happens. We like you(not really) in Hville. You give us nothing and we take a lil more of your pride every week. It's almost all gone then maybe you will be too.

The way you put your region up they could probably go to Notre Dame and win --- Wait there are alot of high school teams that could do that! They are about like your predictions Losers at every turn.

Once again, as for Franklin High School, we respect you and your team and feel it will be a great game. We look forward to hosting you at OUR HOUSE. Commandos Win With Pride and Class.

I watched the Franklin highlights vs Ravenwood on Youtube, and frankly I don't see what the fuss is about. Both Franklin and Hendersonville could run on Ravenwood at will, it's just that Hville continuously tried to pass the ball in our game. The big thing I saw from Franklin's D is they get tremendous pressure on the QB and the RB if he gets it. That may actually play into Hville's hand with their Wing-T and it's misdirection plays, they can catch an aggressive D in a bad position. I think the X factor in this game has got to be Yazzie (I know everyone is sick of hearing his name, but he really is that good), although it could also be those RBs from Franklin, ya'll got some hosses running the ball down there!

Don't just think it's Yazzie though, the Commandos have a host of very good players that you gotta watch out for as a defense. Hall, Murrel, Armstrong, Hill, Stockwell, Harris, and Gray are a few that come to mind that have come up big when it matters most this season. Not to mention that big O-line that reminds me of Commando teams of the past, this is a dangerous offense with a lot of talent.

All in all, should be another great game in Hendersonville this week, I can't wait!

cant see the fuss- ohh i will be loud and proud and make sure you hear from me all week how bad your gonna be spanked...... and i will remind you next week as well

cant see the fuss- ohh i will be loud and proud and make sure you hear from me all week how bad your gonna be spanked...... and i will remind you next week as well

Like last week huh. Spend some time helping ole Indy and Notre Dame and Northwestern and a midwestern college and all the load of crap you bring. Anyone can come on a thread and pick one of the top teams in the state to beat one that's not even in the top ten. But oh you finnally feel confident enough to start boasting. Sell some more Kirbys and keep the economy moving would you. Your talk has become idle chatter and will not get anymore responses from me and hopefully nobody else, as it seems everyone has the same opinion about you and your post.

Good luck to FRANKLIN and GO COMMANDOS