Oneida hosts Midway

YDKM, I respectfully disagree with the assessment that he needed them the two previous weeks. Their last regular season game had no baring on their play-off seed. They were a #3 regardless....so being suspended for that one really had little, to no impact on their position. I do agree that Cosby is no cupcake....but again, his starting QB was back in the line-up for that one....and you and I both know, he is a solid football player when not injured. I have relatives and friends in that area....they say there is little question about the boys involvement in that "incident". Personnally, I expect to see them back in the line-up tonight, but I do not think it will change my prediction of who wins. Duh, I'm going Oneida!

If the message to the underclassmen is: Destroy private property and I'll punish you for two weeks, then you can play for me again. Then the message got though. I don't know what Coach Lambert would do if he were in those shoes, but I'd like to think his punishment fit the crime. As I said before, we'll see tonight.

Kaz

Are you forgetting the Greenback game? they were suspended for that game as well. And it was a huge game...if I remember correctly, had Midway beat Greenback and with Oneida beating the 'kees, Midway would have been the #2 seed and played at home in the first round.

If he didn't play them for Greenback or the first round...you think he'll play them tonight? You think the punishment has not fit the crime?

For me, a fan...I want the kids to play. My vote is for punishment...after the season. lol

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralton Emory did not say that. Before you start naming names u might try reading a little closer. That statement was made by the site admin. I think u owe Ralton one on that

Wether Mr. Emory said it or not, it's funny. Some of us PAY Coacht to be on here. Hey, its the best place to get scores on Friday night. Make some new friends. What's not to like? It's like "Cheers" without the beer.

I DO think TL will be doing double duty next year though, coaching the Indians and the Steelers! Not the Cowboys. You boy down sor are crazy if you think TL is going to Dallas! Jeeeeez.

Also, ANY mention in the town of Oneida about a "State Champion" is in reference to our Outstanding Middle School Team who dominated everyone this year. Congrats to Coach Sexton, Pike and Lay and all the boys.

I hope to see the best Midway team possible at this point in the year. Most importantly, I hope any boys invovled in the troubles down there get back to making good decisions.

"Are our message board friends from Oneida on the coacht payroll? Should they be?"

Again another excerpt from the sor website this time from Ralton Emory.

Let me set the record straight for you all since you seem to read these threds but don't post.I for one am not payed by coacht.I just throw my two-cents worth in for FREE.Secondly I know that Coach Moser probably doesn't agree with what you all say on your sor page anyways.He unlike most of you has CLASS.So the hoop-la you all say is just that,HOOP-LA.

There are just some of us here who openly support our team, through the thick and thin of things and this is a place where we can do that.If it offends you, sorry, it's not intended to.We are just a bunch of have-beens having fun!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Have a safe trip up and we'll see you on the reservation.

Now, now, now...don't start taking stuff personal and questioning each others "class". We're from Midway, you all are from Oneida...not much difference other than a long stretch of highway and maybe a few furniture stores.

Of course we don't think you are on the coacht payroll...it was a joke. C'mon now. But I will add, based on the hits you appear to drive to the site, perhaps you should be.

You do not offend us...nor is our goal to offend you.....sorsn.com was built on the values of "have-beens having fun" so we get it. It's just too hard to pass up taking a poke at some things...especially all the posts regarding what Coach TL is going to do...course those posts may have been spurred by folks from AC. Regardless, agree with SmashMouth...it's funny. He gets it.

And with the new classification next year, if interested we may offer you up a spot on the sorsn.com staff to help us stay informed with Oneida Indian football....the pay is horrible but you do get free pizza from Domino's of Kingston.

Everything on sorsn.com is light-hearted....at least that was the original goal when we started it 5 years ago, but some take it too serious.

Thanks for visiting the site and be sure to check out the photo galleries...there may be some good shots of Indians from years past. While you're there...click on some google ads....we got to pay for this freakin' site!

Hopefully you can appreciate the "funny" on sorsn.com as we do....I would ask that everyone try to re-frame from posting peoples full names from sorsn.com on to coacht message boards. Folks participate on sorsn.com willingly and would hate to see that stop because fear of having their names smeared across other public sites. Just a request, obviously sorsn.com is a public facing site. I just didn't think that was too cool....IMO goes against message board etiquette. Just consider someone posting your full name on sorsn or another site without your knowing.

Good luck to both teams. May it be a great game, an injury free game (and travel), and may the "Boys from the South" pull off the upset.

- Shawn, sorsn.com

whoooooooooo baby!!! just left main st. didn't see the champ or kaz stylin and profilin' the nature boy had to be a one man parade but whooooooooo wasn't long before the ladies were stylin and profilin in the parade /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> can't wait till kickoff whooooooooo! don't matter who plays or who don't it's gonna' be a great game the wave gona' be ready the tribe gonna' be ready whooooooooo. bringin' the pain in the rain. whooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

figure four leg locks for everybody can't wait to see the chief and the champ in their war bonnets /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> whooooooooo!!! now thats stylin and profilin!!!!!!!

Finally.....a pleasant sound from one of the furniture store owners from south of the river! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SORSN, nice of you to grace this post with your presence....it truely is great to know that humans are actually allowed to make contact with the outside world down there. I prefer to call you Shawn, since you sign the end of your note that way, but I don't want to offend you into "hiding" again. I'm curious of your reaction if people were posting that Coach Moser was taking another job in the middle of your existing season. Up here we think very highly of our coach (at least I do!), and others assinuations are not only inappropriate at this time, but also not appreciated.

Hey, since we are just poor country folk, we use this universal website to communicate with each other. (we don't have our own, so we do what we do in front of everyone)(and we are all have-beens having fun) However, we don't post on it to keep you informed of Oneida Football (no one is holding a gun to your head, making you read it....I hope /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ), but merely to talk amongest ourself and if your interested, folks from the other fine schools in our region. You appear to be intense readers, but poor writers. I guess you broke the gag order...good for you! Freedom of Speech is your right as a citizen.

Hope you have a safe trip this evening, Shawn.

Kazam

Finally.....a pleasant sound from one of the furniture store owners from south of the river! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SORSN, nice of you to grace this post with your presence....it truely is great to know that humans are actually allowed to make contact with the outside world down there. I prefer to call you Shawn, since you sign the end of your note that way, but I don't want to offend you into "hiding" again. I'm curious of your reaction if people were posting that Coach Moser was taking another job in the middle of your existing season. Up here we think very highly of our coach (at least I do!), and others assinuations are not only inappropriate at this time, but also not appreciated.

Hey, since we are just poor country folk, we use this universal website to communicate with each other. (we don't have our own, so we do what we do in front of everyone)(and we are all have-beens having fun) However, we don't post on it to keep you informed of Oneida Football (no one is holding a gun to your head, making you read it....I hope /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ), but merely to talk amongest ourself and if your interested, folks from the other fine schools in our region. You appear to be intense readers, but poor writers. I guess you broke the gag order...good for you! Freedom of Speech is your right as a citizen.

Hope you have a safe trip this evening, Shawn.

Kazam

I think I'll take my Freedom of speech and go to another thread where I can talk about rather or not Lamberts leaving

Now, now, now...don't start taking stuff personal and questioning each others "class". We're from Midway, you all are from Oneida...not much difference other than a long stretch of highway and maybe a few furniture stores.

Of course we don't think you are on the coacht payroll...it was a joke. C'mon now. But I will add, based on the hits you appear to drive to the site, perhaps you should be.

You do not offend us...nor is our goal to offend you.....sorsn.com was built on the values of "have-beens having fun" so we get it. It's just too hard to pass up taking a poke at some things...especially all the posts regarding what Coach TL is going to do...course those posts may have been spurred by folks from AC. Regardless, agree with SmashMouth...it's funny. He gets it.

And with the new classification next year, if interested we may offer you up a spot on the sorsn.com staff to help us stay informed with Oneida Indian football....the pay is horrible but you do get free pizza from Domino's of Kingston.

Everything on sorsn.com is light-hearted....at least that was the original goal when we started it 5 years ago, but some take it too serious.

Thanks for visiting the site and be sure to check out the photo galleries...there may be some good shots of Indians from years past. While you're there...click on some google ads....we got to pay for this freakin' site!

Hopefully you can appreciate the "funny" on sorsn.com as we do....I would ask that everyone try to re-frame from posting peoples full names from sorsn.com on to coacht message boards. Folks participate on sorsn.com willingly and would hate to see that stop because fear of having their names smeared across other public sites. Just a request, obviously sorsn.com is a public facing site. I just didn't think that was too cool....IMO goes against message board etiquette. Just consider someone posting your full name on sorsn or another site without your knowing.

Good luck to both teams. May it be a great game, an injury free game (and travel), and may the "Boys from the South" pull off the upset.

- Shawn, sorsn.com

Great post i like to have fun with it also i have family at Midway we have talked all week but i still tell him OHS 35 to 7 sorry Matt That is just the way it is have a save trip up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh, you can talk about it all you want.....I didn't say it would make me happy, did I? Better yet, 84 (excellent year by the way), will it make TL happy? My guess is no.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Kazanity

I think the only reason that Coach TL??™s rumored departure ever made it on to sor or any other web site/message board/prepxtra is due to the 3+weeks of this topic being discussed by Indians on these boards. I doubt anyone outside of Oneida or AC could care less. Appears sor is just playing off of the paranoia that Indian fans have made public via these boards for weeks now.