Henry Co. v. Fairley

chaos001

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As predicted another running clock. Any way ticket prices can sold for the first half only? This would save Patriots lots of $$? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Great job Pats!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> You know my predict for Fairley as well, so.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am I die hard henry county fan but I completely agree. I'm very scared for this next game. I hope they show up but if northside and kingsbury had better recievers both those games would have been alot closer.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Fairley better be able to score every possession to avoid running clock @ start of 2nd half!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trader, what do you know about Fairley? Who do we need to watch for? Defense?Stars?

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Fairley better be able to score every possession to avoid running clock @ start of 2nd half!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you are an embarrassment of your program.

Maybe Joe will bring back Hank Jr., or Shania Twain....to fire up the crowd....keep winning, Henry County, want to see you guys get a shot at Mighty Maryville....which has a cakewalk to the finals....as no real opposition in their path....

Maryville will probably have to beat an undefeated and tested Sullivan South team. The next game is against a muffin but it picks up after that.

As far as defending the passing game, I think we will be fine if we can get pressure on the QB. I do think we have already faced the best passing QB in the state in Gilchrist and shut him down. These next couple of QB's are probably much better runners than Gilchrist which makes them a true dual threat. I agree that Kingsbury had no passing game, and after the first 5 carries from Hunter they had no running game. By the way, I hope he's O.K. and I will be looking for him to run for Ole Miss next year. I think the key to the game is going to be how both sides of the lines play. I would love to have Martese back, but only if hes 100%! We need him back at full strength bad! We get French back for this one and he will be itching for some good contact. I will be really dissapointed if the HC faithful don't show up in big numbers. This is the last game these seniors will ever play on this field and we need to be there to show our support for them. Who cares how cold it gets, come out and sit by the fire for the tailgaiting and put on an extra layer for the game. These kids need our support and they deserve every bit of it.

Oh, and just for the record, it was great to have Randy and the horn crew back! I don't care what anybody puts in the paper or says about the horns, if you dont like them you can sit or stand on the left side of the endzone near the concession stand. I look forward to the horns every game and really missed him against Hardin County. I think those horns fill in for all the fans that are too cold to scream! Keep coming Randy - loud and proud!

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Sorry if speaking the truth is embarrassing!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I tried to get people up and yelling. I guess they just expect to win which is a good thing. I mean we all just have come to expect to win with a running clock /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Should be better crowd this week! I still say we dominate again! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I hope Fairley brings their band so when we get up we can listen to all that good music /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Last night their was a little less noise but you got to get the middle of the crowd fired up. Horns on the north side and duck calls and cowbells on the south end. Perk up the middle section all will be better. Roll on red one week at a time.

As far as defending the passing game, I think we will be fine if we can get pressure on the QB. I do think we have already faced the best passing QB in the state in Gilchrist and shut him down. These next couple of QB's are probably much better runners than Gilchrist which makes them a true dual threat. I agree that Kingsbury had no passing game, and after the first 5 carries from Hunter they had no running game. By the way, I hope he's O.K. and I will be looking for him to run for Ole Miss next year. I think the key to the game is going to be how both sides of the lines play. I would love to have Martese back, but only if hes 100%! We need him back at full strength bad! We get French back for this one and he will be itching for some good contact. I will be really dissapointed if the HC faithful don't show up in big numbers. This is the last game these seniors will ever play on this field and we need to be there to show our support for them. Who cares how cold it gets, come out and sit by the fire for the tailgaiting and put on an extra layer for the game. These kids need our support and they deserve every bit of it.

I think the Melrose QB is the best passer around, and the Fairley QB is next. Somewhere after that would be the Hardin County guy. I was right about Region 7 vs. Region 8, and I am right about this. I thought the crowd was pitiful for a playoff game. There was no atmosphere. Your coach needs to go elsewhere if that's all the interest this place can drum up in support of a team that's 11-0, and the top scoring team in the state.

yes, that's exactly why a coach should stay or leave...because of the crowd!

it has nothing to do with motivating young men, instruction or discipline!

As a former coach, I can tell you that coaches look at things like crowd support, and how important his game (football, basketball, baseball,etc,) is to the community. It is not the determining factor necessarily, but it is a factor. My point is simply that for a playoff game, with your team sitting at 11-0, your team an offensive giant, the weather perfect for football, the crowd was pathetic. The coach, any coach, will wonder why, and he should wonder why!!