Henry Co. v. Fairley

chaos001

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! The crowd last night just seemed, kind of down. Just were not as loud. I mean I have seen that place just rock-n-rollin! But, not last night. Everybody just sat around and talked, couldn't hardly get a yelll out of 'em. I hope the crowd noise picks up for this game.

I agree! The crowd last night just seemed, kind of down. Just were not as loud. I mean I have seen that place just rock-n-rollin! But, not last night. Everybody just sat around and talked, couldn't hardly get a yelll out of 'em. I hope the crowd noise picks up for this game.

Maybe Joe will bring back Hank Jr., or Shania Twain....to fire up the crowd....keep winning, Henry County, want to see you guys get a shot at Mighty Maryville....which has a cakewalk to the finals....as no real opposition in their path....

I tried to get people up and yelling. I guess they just expect to win which is a good thing. I mean we all just have come to expect to win with a running clock /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Should be better crowd this week! I still say we dominate again! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I hope Fairley brings their band so when we get up we can listen to all that good music /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That's what I have been hearing about the Memphis schools that are left. We did pretty good against the pass last night, but we did have one mistake that turned into a touchdown. Gotta fix that this week.

Kingsbury is NOT a good passing team. Trust me on that one!

-----------------------------------------------------

While I have no doubt that HC has an excellent defense, whatever so-called "passing" game that Kingsbury exposed ya'll to....none of that even remotely compares to the real passing game of Fairley or Melrose! I mean, we're talking night vs day. That's just how dramatically different they both are from Kingsbury.

Now, don't get me wrong--I'm NOT saying that HC will not step up and stop Fairley's (or Melrose) passing game; I'm just saying that Kingsbury's was not a true test for your passing defense, not even close. Your first real test will come this Friday nite vs Fairley. Then, if your secondary passes that test, they'll get an even bigger test against Melrose's passing game (assuming Melrose defeats East. I think they will).

Kingsbury is NOT a good passing team. Trust me on that one!

-----------------------------------------------------

While I have no doubt that HC has an excellent defense, whatever so-called "passing" game that Kingsbury exposed ya'll to....none of that even remotely compares to the real passing game of Fairley or Melrose! I mean, we're talking night vs day. That's just how dramatically different they both are from Kingsbury.

Now, don't get me wrong--I'm NOT saying that HC will not step up and stop Fairley's (or Melrose) passing game; I'm just saying that Kingsbury's was not a true test for your passing defense, not even close. Your first real test will come this Friday nite vs Fairley. Then, if your secondary passes that test, they'll get an even bigger test against Melrose's passing game (assuming Melrose defeats East. I think they will).

Trader, what do you know about Fairley? Who do we need to watch for? Defense?Stars?

That's what I have been hearing about the Memphis schools that are left. We did pretty good against the pass last night, but we did have one mistake that turned into a touchdown. Gotta fix that this week.

not trying to start anything here just stating what i saw. kingsbury had wide open recievers all night. after kingsbury connected on that long pass play they came back on the very next drive and threw another long pass which the receiver beat HC's cornerback and caught the ball but, was called out of bounds. Even when #1 picked of that pass from HC there was a reciever wide open about 5 yards in front of him the QB just didn't see him for whatever reason. Kingsbury had wide open recievers on other plays the qb either just missed his target or recievers dropped the ball. HC's offense though is as close as it gets to unstoppable when their clicking.

not trying to start anything here just stating what i saw. kingsbury had wide open recievers all night. after kingsbury connected on that long pass play they came back on the very next drive and threw another long pass which the receiver beat HC's cornerback and caught the ball but, was called out of bounds. Even when #1 picked of that pass from HC there was a reciever wide open about 5 yards in front of him the QB just didn't see him for whatever reason. Kingsbury had wide open recievers on other plays the qb either just missed his target or recievers dropped the ball. HC's offense though is as close as it gets to unstoppable when their clicking.

I am I die hard henry county fan but I completely agree. I'm very scared for this next game. I hope they show up but if northside and kingsbury had better recievers both those games would have been alot closer.