2008 Bearden Bulldogs

Kidstaxi

Bearden's season came to an end last night, after a 31-20 loss to Soddy Daisy.

They finished 8-3 overall and #2 in thier region.

99.9% of the people in Coach T land, said that they would not be able to compete this season. I guess, they were proved wrong.

To the seniors, I would like to say "Thank You, Good Luck and God Bless."

To the Underclassmen and coaches, "I have my helmet and googles on, my seat belt tighted, and can't wait for the ride next season."

I am really icthing to see Kyle Riemer at QB.

To Devrin Young, "Thank You" for playing the way, I knew you would. You make everyone in Maroon and White proud.

Bearden's season came to an end last night, after a 31-20 loss to Soddy Daisy.

They finished 8-3 overall and #2 in thier region.

99.9% of the people in Coach T land, said that they would not be able to compete this season. I guess, they were proved wrong.

To the seniors, I would like to say "Thank You, Good Luck and God Bless."

To the Underclassmen and coaches, "I have my helmet and googles on, my seat beat tighted, and can't wait for the ride next season."

I am really icthing see Kyle Riemer at QB.

To Devrin Young, "Thank You" for playing the way, I knew you would. You make everyone in Maroon and White proud.

the most telling thing to me is Bearden faced 7 teams that made the playoffs in the regular season, a very difficult schedule and still played well...

very impressed by the way the Bulldogs played this year. With such a young team with little Varsity experience, they played extremelly well. As long as they can keep the momentum from this year, the next 2 years at the DAWGHOUSE could be ver, very special. I can only imagine how much better these young players will be once they mature. Great job DOGS!!!