DeKalb County @ White House (2nd round)

TigerPride23

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Underdogs? I think the Tigers are thriving on that label. Keep playing hard ! I know White House is a powerhouse but as good as they are their defense will not be as tough as McMinn Central's. Light up the scoreboard......Make the Devils score a 100 points to win. Just win baby!

I will agree DeKalb will practice hard this week knowing that they will play a bigger and more athletic team(just as they did last friday) Thier D has played great the past three weeks by giving up less than 7 points a game...one TD from the mcminn game was a KO return. so they will be ready, so the real question will be is can WH keep DeKalb from scoring? another little fact...DeKalb hasn't lost on the road this year...they travel well!!!

Underdogs? I think the Tigers are thriving on that label. Keep playing hard ! I know White House is a powerhouse but as good as they are their defense will not be as tough as McMinn Central's. Light up the scoreboard......Make the Devils score a 100 points to win. Just win baby!

Which part of Region 4 SWEPT Region 3 did you not understand? That does not make MC tougher.

It rained all day from before when the sun was coming up until 20 minutes or so before the game last night and still drizzled during the game here and there and still DC came away with the win so you keep thinking that.

Imo, rain helps the pass..... Receivers know where they are going.

Imo, rain helps the pass..... Receivers know where they are going.

I HATE TO DISAGREE WITH A WHITE HOUSE FAN BUT WATCH THE ALCOA GAME AGAIN. THE RECEIVERS KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING BUT THEY CAN'T MAKE ANY CUTS AND I THINK THATS WHAT THE BIG DIFFERNCE IS . ALSO THE QB HAS A HARDER TIME PLANTING HIS FEET AND THROWING AND THE BALL SLIPPING OUT OF HIS HANDS ON THE THROW. ON EVERY THROW IN THE ALCOA GAME THAT I REMEMBER EVEN IF THE BALL WOULD'VE BEEN COMPLETED THE RECIEVER WOULD'VE BEEN TACKLED AS SOON AS HE CAUGHT IT . THEIR WAS A DEFENDER RIGHT BEHIND HIM OR RIGHT BESIDE HIM. THE RECEIVER COULDN'T GET ANY SEPERATION FROM THE DEFENDER BECAUSE OF LACK OF CUTS.

Well that shows how much you know about dedicated players and coaches and hard work and determination. DC has disciplined players and the coaches will have them ready for this game. The negative comments do not affect me the least bit because I for one know how the practices are going and all of you that say there's no way just do not know. That being said I'm not arguing over something I already know myself.

ok stop sayin dedicated players and coaches. white house is very dertermined and work very hard. white house has very disciplined players. so that equals out. white house is way to athletic and way to good for dekalb. sorry you all had a good run but it ends here. the tigers are just another unfortunate team in the way of a team and city that is determined and very capable of goin to the boro. i dont understand this will be close game either? white house will be up 28 then put in the sophmores and freshmen and still win by 14.

Tiger Pride might turn out to be a little catfishhunter himself. But both teams are good. Dekalb passes well and White House runs very well. This will be a good game just like the game in the regular season. White House players and fans need to stay humble while we are hoping to make it far in the playoffs. Good luck to both teams but I have to pull for White House in this one in a shootout.

ok stop sayin dedicated players and coaches. white house is very dertermined and work very hard. white house has very disciplined players. so that equals out. white house is way to athletic and way to good for dekalb. sorry you all had a good run but it ends here. the tigers are just another unfortunate team in the way of a team and city that is determined and very capable of goin to the boro. i dont understand this will be close game either? white house will be up 28 then put in the sophmores and freshmen and still win by 14.

Well that sure isn't how it turned out when they played in the season. It was all tied up going into half time and they still played well in the second half WH just got away from them but not by as much as you're saying they will this time. DC has improved a lot the past few games defense wise. They've only gave up 7 points or under in each game. They will be better prepared after the last game too. Don't count them out. I hope they win and all of you think back on what you said and realise they are just as good as the teams you say they aren't. Yes I know WH will be prepared too, but it comes down to which team has the better night. Because let's face it, the players can't be perfect everynight, and everyone has to have a slip up or mistake every now and then. I just hope the game is injury free and the players on both sides have a great night.

Last time it was 7-0 White House end of first quarter.

7-7 tied up.

14-7 White House.

14-14 tied up.

21-14 Dekalb.

21-21 tied up at half time.

28-21 White House.

28-28 tied up.

35-28 White House end of third quarter.

42-28 White House.

49-28 White House.

49-35 White House.

49-35 ended up being the final. Great game and it was close. Closer than the final score indicated. I expect to see another great game this Friday.

White House needs to have a good week of practice. They need to stay focused on their goal. To get to the boro, they have to go through Dekalb and either SC or Sycamore. They have beat all three teams and can do it again. If they stay focused.

White House, in case you have not read another thread, the Dekalb students said that if they would bring down the goal posts next week. You would have to assume he meant White House. Protect your field. Remember BDP.

o so was i!! i was standing by the fence the entire game and was 1 of them many many students that rushed the field.

as a senior at dchs i am very proud of our team and coaches and will bring down the posts next week!

This is the quote from the Dekalb/McMinn Central Thread.