DeKalb County @ White House (2nd round)

TigerPride23

I dont happen to remember White House having a first round bye, i remember them playin East Ridge and beating them 36-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Opps,my finger hit the wrong button,what i meant to say was 39-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opps,my finger hit the wrong button,what i meant to say was 39-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let's see, 17-0 at the end of the 1st, 32-0 at half time. 96 total yards by East. Sounds like you guys played an 8th grade team. Cheerleaders dressing out and playing in the 2nd half (I hope I'm kidding on that last one). As close to a bye as you can get without officially having one.

Let's see, 17-0 at the end of the 1st, 32-0 at half time. 96 total yards by East. Sounds like you guys played an 8th grade team. Cheerleaders dressing out and playing in the 2nd half (I hope I'm kidding on that last one). As close to a bye as you can get without officially having one.

Actually theyre really good, but we just whip everybody we play /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually theyre really good, but we just whip everybody we play /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last i checked Station Camp should have gone to over time and beat ya'll but the had a bad snap. Is that what you call whipping a team?

Last i checked Station Camp should have gone to over time and beat ya'll but the had a bad snap. Is that what you call whipping a team?

Station Camp Didn't even score you can tell. I'm sure their fans realize he never got in. White House Cheated they paid the refs. And i'm just mad because I know that station camp is liike 200 times better than white house and they should have beat white house we just got lucky and if we even get the chance to play them again we'll be sorry

are you wanting us to say we are sorry or something, there were a lot of scores worst than our game in the first round

Our defense was very tough against East Ridge, we held them to 96 total yards of offense.Our defense has been playing very well lately

i know this has to do with the way they set up the brackets but it does not seem fair that WH is the # 1 seed but has to play the # 3 seed where as SC is the # 2 seed but they get to play the # 4 seed, WH should get the to play the # 4 seed instead of SC, just wonderin if anybody else noticed this???

i know this has to do with the way they set up the brackets but it does not seem fair that WH is the # 1 seed but has to play the # 3 seed where as SC is the # 2 seed but they get to play the # 4 seed, WH should get the to play the # 4 seed instead of SC, just wonderin if anybody else noticed this???

it was the same way last year.#1 SC had to play #3 PC and lost.#2 WH got to play #4 Greenbrier.

Earlier in the season DC played a great game against them keeping it tied up til the final moments an losing by a few. They have improved since then. Also, they will be watching the pass this game as well as the run. That caught us off guard last time, because they supposively weren't a passing team. We'll be more prepared this time. The Tigers are very determined. They haven't been to the playoffs in a long time and haven't got a playoff win until last night, so they aren't going to give up this chance without a great fight. What do you think will happen?

THIS GAME IS GONNA BE WON IN THE FOURTH QUARTER.ITS GONNA COME DOWN TO WHO WANTS IT THE MOST,PLAIN AND SIMPLE.AT HOME WITH THE CROWD CHANTING BDP,BDP.ITS GONNA BE AN ELECTRIFYING GAME GOOD LUCK DEVILS AND GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP!

So has DC's. We have allowed 7 points or less combined in the past 3 games.

Ok tigerpride, you can stop braggin about holdin the last 3 teams to under 7 points a game cuz none of them are that great. we swept region 3 and the only reason macon or sycamore scored on us was cuz we put our subs in at half time /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Ok tigerpride, you can stop braggin about holdin the last 3 teams to under 7 points a game cuz none of them are that great. we swept region 3 and the only reason macon or sycamore scored on us was cuz we put our subs in at half time /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i thought DC gave up 14 to McMinn Central