Fairview at CPA

DenKeeper

i hope cpa does overlook fairview . because they will get smacked right in the mouth ! fairview is a very good team that people just keep looking over . and all that will get you is a quick trip out of the playoffs .

lewis co is pulling for fairview . everyone schould support there reigon

thank you TRAVELER for going with fairview. you seem to actually have some common sense....and know that with 16 teams left they are all good teams. some ppl just dont know that fairview is a well rounded team. guess another upset will prove this.....mell maybe not. will fairview ever earn a name??

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview is a team that has always been overlooked. Some years the team steps up and makes a name for themselves. This is one of those years. this year fairview started off on a slow start and now they are in the second round of the playoffs. As a fairview alumni and former player of course i want to see my yellow jackets make school history as the first team past 2nd round and host the 3rd round at home. I hope this friday is a great game with a yellow jacket win. i also hope we dont underestimate cpa. weather conditions the 2 days before game call for losts of rain so lets hope that takes away cpa passing game. but fairview still needs to play awesome defense and ryan collins, zach beard, ethan cassidy and ben johnson will definitly show us how hard they worked this year on the feild and in the weight room. especially since for 3 of those this could be their last game they play in high school. lets get em jackets. good luck boys and coaches

wow sounds like some ppl are getting a lil upset over their first round butt kickin /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

you should take his advice to heart because they are coming from the same place you are. Last week "DAWGFAN43" said "I hope that the DAWGS win by at least two touchdowns and then maybe all of the CPA fans will finally give Hickman County a little respect." It is obvious that CPA was the one earning respect on Friday night. If Fairview wins, I will give them all the respect in the world, but I just don't see it happening. Keep praying for a storm on friday, but sadly that won't be enough either for fairview to beat CPA. Please stop using this "huge upset" over Camden as a reason why you can beat CPA. CPA would have destroyed Camden just like they did in the playoffs 2 years ago. Camden came into that game with 1 loss by only 1 point, and had outscored opponents 389-66. CPA went on to beat them 57-28. Sure, that game doesn't mean anything this year, but it is just an example of how a rural school who plays a weak schedule can appear on paper to be dominant, but fall quickly at state. (this is describing Camden not Fairview). Fairview is a better team from a better region and should not have been a huge underdog to Camden. But sadly for fairview, CPA is the best team from the best region.

Sorry to bust that bubble but as a #7 seed, Fairview would never host a playoff game this year.

Hope we have an injury free game. Welcome back to the Den! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Actually with the way the brackets are set up Fairview would host a home game in the 3rd round. so would CPA for that matter. the bracket has already designated the home team for round 3.

Matt610---I have 2 simple questions. They are questions that will define your character, thusly helping me to understand where you are coming from. Is your screenname a Bible reference to Matthew 6:10 in which the Lord is teaching His diciples to pray(known as the Lord's Prayer, often recited before HS football games)? or is it your SAT score? If the former you need to check your angst at the door, and refer to your screenname. If the latter you need to take some prep classes and keep trying, your arguments need anylitical work. In either case I respect your zeal and love for your team, keep that up.

In football there are 3 things you can't control; The Weather, The Refs, and The Opponent. You can only take care of yourself and your team. The team that does that best comes out ahead no matter the 3 uncontrolables. Both teams are working hard to make sure the 3 uncontrollables have little effect by being prepared. The best team will Win, Lions or Yellowjackets we will see.

Actually with the way the brackets are set up Fairview would host a home game in the 3rd round. so would CPA for that matter. the bracket has already designated the home team for round 3.

In 2A the higher seed of the bracket is the host team, should the same seeds number meet (semi's) in 2008 the bottom bracket host.

So if Fairview #7 and JCS #7 meet in the semi's, JCS would host.

CPA would only host rd 3 if GP beats LC.

Sorry to bust that bubble but as a #7 seed, Fairview would never host a playoff game this year.

Hope we have an injury free game. Welcome back to the Den! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yes we would . we would host the winner of lewis co. and goodpasture. not sure where u read that from..... But we WOULD host the 3rd round game

you should take his advice to heart because they are coming from the same place you are. Last week "DAWGFAN43" said "I hope that the DAWGS win by at least two touchdowns and then maybe all of the CPA fans will finally give Hickman County a little respect." It is obvious that CPA was the one earning respect on Friday night. If Fairview wins, I will give them all the respect in the world, but I just don't see it happening. Keep praying for a storm on friday, but sadly that won't be enough either for fairview to beat CPA. Please stop using this "huge upset" over Camden as a reason why you can beat CPA. CPA would have destroyed Camden just like they did in the playoffs 2 years ago. Camden came into that game with 1 loss by only 1 point, and had outscored opponents 389-66. CPA went on to beat them 57-28. Sure, that game doesn't mean anything this year, but it is just an example of how a rural school who plays a weak schedule can appear on paper to be dominant, but fall quickly at state. (this is describing Camden not Fairview). Fairview is a better team from a better region and should not have been a huge underdog to Camden. But sadly for fairview, CPA is the best team from the best region.

no one from fairview has overlooked cpa. we play everyweek to its fullest. and never over look an popponent. but yes we think we will win. if u wont have a winning mentality why even come to play

im pretty sure if fairview play anything like they did last week... CPA has something coming. Fairview has an amazing defense and can stop anyone anything that comes their way. And if any body watches fairview they are not the same team they were however many years in the past they played CPA. what matters if how they play now....and all the crap CPA will win is only giving FHS what they need to win to be the "underdog" who always comes out on top!!!!!

GO FAIRVIEW