Loudon vs Happy Valley

Fanof2AA

i think the filthy mouths was part of the mental part of the game to make the opponet lose control i know we got penalized a couple of differant times when we played them because of tempers flaring but oh well time to move on

congrats on your victory Loudon and good luck

oh congrats to you guys too ya played a good game when we played ya and im sure ya played Loudon well also

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loudon was playing 16 people friday night (11 players and 5 referees). If the refs would had known a Loudon player tied one cleat tighter than the other one, he would have found some way to penalize them. The Redskin players are drilled in practice to play until the whistle blows and are punished when they dont do so. From what i heard, the Happy Valley players had filthy mouths and complained to the refs all night. Don't get me wrong, Happy Valley played a heck of a game and fought hard but the refs made it a much closer game than it should have been. If Loudon gained 20 yards, you could almost bet that there would be laundry laying somewhere on the field to bring it back another 10 or 15 yards. TSSAA should review that film and be sending some seemingly blind men straight to the unemployment line. All in all, it was a great game to watch. Good luck to Loudon next week as they face Alcoa

You must have better officials in your part of the country than we do. This has been the worst season I have seen by the officials. You could tell in the 1st quarter of the game who they were calling for & that's usually the way the whole game was. Just not fair to the guys who have worked their tails off all year to cheat them out of a win or even a yard. What could a bunch of high school boys have done to these officials to make them take away what they have worked so hard to accomplish. Glad you guys were able to overcome the bs and come out with the win. Good luck against Alcoa.

Coming from a Happy Valley player, Loudon was the worst team i have played all year. Hitting after the whistle, cussing after plays were over. Was awful.

First if you want to throw stones, move out of the glass house. HV took the first "cheap shot" on the opening kick off. Second, if you want to compete in Region 1 with the Alcoas, and the CAKs then you learn in a hurry to play from the time the ball is snapped till the whistle is blown. Third, both touchdowns for HV were aided by penaltys, and the pass interference call on Loudon on the second HV touchdown drive, might be the worst call I have ever seen. There was great effort from both sides, but if you want to call the Loudon kids out, take off the rose colored glasses. How many times did HV try to goad a Loudon player into retaliation? Numerous. I guess if you can't beat em, try to get 'em ejected.

Great job by HV on hard nosed, all out football game, and congratulations on a good year, and good luck to the Redskins.

Coming from a Happy Valley player, Loudon was the worst team i have played all year. Hitting after the whistle, cussing after plays were over. Was awful.

After personally being at the game HV seemed to be the team with the worst conduct. Many times i saw players from HV shoving after the whitsle and provokeing Loudon players. There were fans from HV calling out players from Loudon such as #25. On several occasions refs would overlook all the unruly things HV would do. But if a Loudon player looked at a ref funny here came the flag. So personally if loudon was not playing the refs as well as HV, they would have completly destroyed HV, probly under the mercy rule... And thats all i have to say bout that. Good luck to the Redskins going into week 3 of the playoffs.

Yes you are right. My friends eyes are blood shoot red today were Loudon would poke him in the eyes in the piles but i guess thats a bunch of bull as well.

If you think the interference calls were bad, you probaly should go watch the film again.

Really starting to sound like sore losers, we are moving on

GO BIG RED!!!!!

Yes you are right. My friends eyes are blood shoot red today were Loudon would poke him in the eyes in the piles but i guess thats a bunch of bull as well.

If you think the interference calls were bad, you probaly should go watch the film again.

A friend of mine filmed the game and I saw it. There was no interference on the second HV touchdown drive. As for the article in the Johnson City newspaper, I would not call Loudon players out by name if I were the one turning my gear in.

That ref that called the interference call at the goal line actually tried to stop himself from throwing the flag, but he couldnt stop in time. I had a great view of it from the goal line. Once he let it go he decided to not turn back, he needs to be taken out behind the woodshed and be given a good #### whoopin for a while.