maplewood vs. beech

thebayoubear

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Beech can weather the storm of the 'wood in the first half, I believe they can pull out the victory. They will have a loud and raucous crowd supporting them. Personally, I think the final will be 16-14 Maplewood.

better hope its not the same type of storm lossview got ..in the first half.. better pray its not.

im not saying beech will not give maplewood a good game they just might and still lose.

what im really saying this maplewood team is ready 4 battle

defense and offense ..and by gosh!!! ..they are going to hit 4A like a storm at night!!!

Yes to the boro we go!!! man ...i cant wait until friday ..let them beech boys get a taste of MHS!!!

looks like they have got a lil smarter as the days have past...its like sssshhhhhhhh!!! aound here. i cant blame you

..thats what happens when the fear sits in ...and the toughts of this is our last game ..make it your sr night ..all over again

and dont forget the black trash bags.... its locker cleanout time after the game. but at least you wont have to make that long somber drive home

..instead it will be a trail of tears to the locker room ...wow!!! im gettin da fever !!!

Do you play for Maplewood? if so what number are you?

umm no sir ... not now.

i played in 91 - 95 im retired now. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you guys are the favorties but i am telling you , DONT overlook this Beech team as they are a throwback to late 70 early 80's okalhoma or nebraska- really no one standouts , you see them run on the field and think how the heck are they region champs- but they bring it every game, look past them and you could find your club clearing out the locker room sooner rather than in the boro

boski dude you remember that game in 06 at your house.. You know that one where you went home. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Beech is a good team.. Good luck to both.

And boski don't fire up them donkey rats too much could back fire if you get through this one.. O' yeah give me link to listen to this one, if there is one please.