Congrats Jake Young

RMC

Jake, the OLPHERS are very proud of you and look forward to watching you for the next 4 years.

I am not a big fan of College wrestling, having only this years Blue/Gold match on my resume, but with the local talent that Coach Bono is recruiting, I will be a bigger supporter.

Congrats again Mr Young, and kick some butt this year.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Will Mrs Young be able to watch his matches in College? Has she gotten over her " igettonervoussoiamgoingtogostandinthehalluntilmybabyisfinish" condition?

Jakesdad, if you let her come to a meeting with Harry and I, we will work with her and solve this problem. Soon she will be down on the floor and maybe sitting on the bench yelling " cut him and go again"

Jake, the OLPHERS are very proud of you and look forward to watching you for the next 4 years.

I am not a big fan of College wrestling, having only this years Blue/Gold match on my resume, but with the local talent that Coach Bono is recruiting, I will be a bigger supporter.

Congrats again Mr Young, and kick some butt this year.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Will Mrs Young be able to watch his matches in College? Has she gotten over her " igettonervoussoiamgoingtogostandinthehalluntilmybabyisfinish" condition?

Jakesdad, if you let her come to a meeting with Harry and I, we will work with her and solve this problem. Soon she will be down on the floor and maybe sitting on the bench yelling " cut him and go again"

Jakesdad, this is how it starts and then before long she is playing quarter bounce and standing on the tables.You have been fairly warned.