Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

to be honest there is maybe only one or two d1 players on both teams in question and that includes 9-12 grade. i also think it will be a o or d lineman. we will see

There are obviously more D1 teams than you think there are........ 1 or 2 on either team 9-12 grade, come on, are you serious?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see

Nick Yazzie

Bench : 325

Squat : 375+

40: 4.5

I was on the team and know these are facts. He has greatly improved his 40 time the one on the hville website wasfrom last year. He visited several camps this year including UTC and Vandy where he won awards.

Vandy Tennessee WKU have all been to games this year and shown intrest.

Ohhhhhh, and the name is revealed. Seriously, the coaches read this ha.

i know you too

Let's see

Nick Yazzie

Bench : 325

Squat : 375+

40: 4.5

I was on the team and know these are facts. He has greatly improved his 40 time the one on the hville website wasfrom last year. He visited several camps this year including UTC and Vandy where he won awards.

Vandy Tennessee WKU have all been to games this year and shown intrest.

i know this sarahpalin person is just doesnt want to see Nick yazzie go play d1

so i already told ya your I guarantee a win over Franklin is not even a tennessee top 10 reciever, and the list shows you that MTSU wants Bo Gilroy ranked 210 at wide reciever- kick off -punt return and another kid from memphis area no Nick yazzie, well at least not MTSU top two that is --- some fool also said besides MTSU that Mizzu is showing interest well already signed for Mizzu at WR for 2009 class (from rivals)

It isn't often Gary Pinkel and his staff venture into Big 10 territory and land one of the top prospects in Pennsylvania. But on Monday Missouri landed a commitment from one of the top wide recivers in Pennsylvania and beat out several Big 10 programs. Power Mizzou has the breaking news on the Tigers latest commitment. he is 6'4' 210

Kerwin Stricker 6'2 190 isn't a household name to Tiger fans just yet. After his game Friday night, PowerMizzou.com found out there was a lot to like about one of the Tigers earliest commits for 2009

TJ Moe 6'00 180 from Ft Zumwalt Mo

funny mizzu does not even show any interest in him and looking at these two stud recievers that rank top 100 nationally - yeah really think that want ur boy --wake up .. look kid was a great high school player he was - no move on ,,

ok and your point. they pick up more than one receiver.........................retard

i know you too

i know this sarahpalin person is just doesnt want to see Nick yazzie go play d1

ok and your point. they pick up more than one receiver.........................retard

Just like a 2nd grader callin names . Point is that these two recivers commiting to mizzou head and shoulders above you boy and a lot more are,hence you do know each school does have a limited cap on scholarships per year.

Plus I was proving a point cause someone said mizzu showi n a interest as b.s. Cause he is not even kisted on mizzu's list of prospects NEITHER on v andy ( ut has rodgers already inked and a 4 from all over the usa) wku another school he won't go to

I've got news for you............no one cares what you think. You're bitter and to get on here and say some of the things you do is sad. You've been trashing the kid for two weeks. He WILL be playing D1 next year, deal with it and get a life. Move on to the next thread and start bashing someone else.

Nope like I been tryin to tell you all, you have been sayin how great hhs is and we found out with that whoppin on your own turf .

Same for all this D1 talk it is so funny you all live in a fantasy world. With so much web info he is not linked to anywhere, nor is he ever mentioned as one . Look I am just respondin to those whom think he is a golden tate and think he is a d1 player.

He was a great HS player and hope he can continue to the next level but in all honesty it will be a campbelsville type school

Nope like I been tryin to tell you all, you have been sayin how great hhs is and we found out with that whoppin on your own turf .

Same for all this D1 talk it is so funny you all live in a fantasy world. With so much web info he is not linked to anywhere, nor is he ever mentioned as one . Look I am just respondin to those whom think he is a golden tate and think he is a d1 player.

He was a great HS player and hope he can continue to the next level but in all honesty it will be a campbelsville type school

What's really funny (other than no one cares what you think), is that people on here know Yazzie and know who is looking at him. And you still want to get on here and argue about it. Pathetic.