Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

Didn't ya read my post I said regular season.wow so 34 catches for 655 yds still not good enough for yds or receptions in ur own region the kid from franklin and antioch are gettin all the looks.much better recievers and speed than yaz

Hey I think a kid from hillsboro e gordan is the main return man in middle tn.. Ford from fhs had close to over 1600 all p yds and consider he split time with k. Lee at tailback.

Are you kiddin me whom would u have gordan or yaz

Laugh ur punter kicker had good kicks hey einstien what do u think D1 kickers-punters do.you don't go D1 on returning kicks.the franklin and antioch rec get doubled and tripled team and they about doubled yaz with yards,rec......

Go look at athlon or ten.prep he yazzie is not gettin a sniff at all no one will when u average 3 catches a game and most he had in a game 6 and yds 106 ha ha yeah ut florida usc boise state and bama are all beggin for him ha

Ur done like ur team

Who are you i bet you don't even play. for a team that passes only bout 6 to 8 times having 650 yards plus yard is good. yazzie had 150 yards plus in two playoff games and 300 plus return yards. u really need to stop talking bad bout nick. who are you dog i bet u stink. ok you said ford has 1600 all purpose but nick wasn't the only receiver Brandon hall threw too. he threw it to cj murell and Casey stockwell. so looks like your boy is trailing in all purpose yards. so lets quit embarrassing yourself. o i would pick YAZZIE. dog u must really have no one else to talk about because yazzie was one of the best receivers in middle Tennessee and one of the best returners o we will see yazzie in college if you like it or not.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first off you got ur stats are wrong. yazzie had 34 receptions and 655 yards receiving. He had 1 td for a kick off return and 3 tds for punt returns. he was #1 for punt returns. also he had 2000 all purpose yards. so that proves you are not very good at getting your stats right. lets not embrasses yourself again and you say yazzie isnt d1 material are you kidding. his stats are pretty good and Franklin doubled and tripled teamed him the whole night and he still got 76 yard receiving i guess that stinks with double coverage the whole game. yeah he didn't get to return any punts because your your punter is pretty good and the coverage was great. again once what is your name again because you will pay up when he goes to d1.

i happen to know nick yazzie personally and i know that he is gettin looked at by d1 schools

he has gotten letters from both mizzou and mtsu which last time i checked are d1

so you might want to stop makin yourself look like an idoit by compairing numbers. maybe you havent payed attention to hendersonvilles offense but they only pass the ball 10-12 times a game so getting 655 yard when you only pass the ball 100 times all season is pretty dang good.

so to answer you question yes nick yazzie is a d1 prospect

i happen to know nick yazzie personally and i know that he is gettin looked at by d1 schools

he has gotten letters from both mizzou and mtsu which last time i checked are d1

so you might want to stop makin yourself look like an idoit by compairing numbers. maybe you havent payed attention to hendersonvilles offense but they only pass the ball 10-12 times a game so getting 655 yard when you only pass the ball 100 times all season is pretty dang good.

so to answer you question yes nick yazzie is a d1 prospect

dog who are you

a mystery hhs student /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

that got fedup of people bashin nick and the hendersonville commandos so decicded to say somethin

10-2 is a good record i dont care who you are

congrats to the rebels go win state

well i want to see franklin choke against brentwood. do you even go to hville