Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

True, but if you get pressure on him, as HHS did early, you can stop him. I think he missed his first 2 or 3 passes to RBs in the flats, which should be an automatic completion in my opinion. Then he had that blown coverage by Hendersonville that he exploited for a huge TD where most all of his yards came from. Not saying he's bad or anything, guess he did all he really HAD to do in this one.

ya i noticed the missed RBs in the flat but truthfully(in my opinion idk what he saw) it looked like Hville had those RBs well covered and the play would have turne out bad if the pass had been completed so it might have been intentional idk.

but as for the TD pass it seems like Franklin has that same play open every single week....

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't sweat it, Franklin fans generally say lame things like that.

It's the education system in that school (not good).

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you wanna come onto these boards and talk about the education level at Franklin? what, your beloved cougars are once again sitting at home thinking about how they once again couldnt beat Franklin or Brentwood this year so you need something else to talk about on here?? give credit where credit is due.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you wanna come onto these boards and talk about the education level at Franklin? what, your beloved cougars are once again sitting at home thinking about how they once again couldnt beat Franklin or Brentwood this year so you need something else to talk about on here?? give credit where credit is due.

I've given ample credit to both teams. They have incredible programs and deserve to be in that championship game.

But Franklin (according to No Child Left Behind) has some serious work to do /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I've given ample credit to both teams. They have incredible programs and deserve to be in that championship game.

But Franklin (according to No Child Left Behind) has some serious work to do /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Update:Franklin is no longer on the "No Child Left Behind" watch list or whatever....

If you want to bash posters its ok, but to bash the players and coaches is just classless garbage. The true FHS fans should be proud of your team, the others as most on here need to get a little class about winning.

Garbage

Franklin won, are they the better team, yes, do they play in a better region, yes, would those who didnt make the playoffs make it in reion 5 I doubt it. Region 6s top 4 are very good but HHS, Gallatin, HL would finish right behind them so maybe 1 of the other regions 6 teams would have made it out of region 5. ALso, you talk all this crap about talent and such, yes they were more talented and will be for a long time BUT that is why they are moving to 6 classes next year to even it out some because to all of you trash (classless ) talkers it does make a difference when you a pool of some 400 to 600 more kids to chose from to play football. HHS is one of the smallest current 5A programs in the state where as FHS, Brentwood, RHS, INDy are all a lot larger than HHS, Gallatin , etc.

SO enjoy your victory, but please for future enjoy it with class and try not to bash the players. That is classless and gutless, if you dont like it then go out for the team next year and get you sorry a@@ on the field then feel free to say other crap.

Best of luck to you the rest of the playoffs and hope your team stays injury free.

And Centennials record against FHS/BHS now stands at...? 0 for 24 or something around that??

Seems like your football program has some serious work to do!

And Centennials record against FHS/BHS now stands at...? 0 for 24 or something around that??

Seems like your football program has some serious work to do!

You're darn right we do. Hopefully the progress made this year will continue, but we'll have to find ways to improve if we ever want to beat either of those programs.

Ummm...let me guess...you were educated at the "armpit of Williamson County"..Centennial...its a shame because they finally had a winning season and you are soooooooo bitter.

oh well....good luck next year...

Haha I'll let NCLB do the talking /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

typical classless williamson county people who believe they are above everyone else. its the brentwood and franklin way. and this does not mean your region is better. dificulty of regions changes all the time. none of you could argue that your region was better in the 90s. yours may be better this year but dont act like region 6 is always gonna be better than region five. just like alabama is better than tennessee this year. but we all know that eventually, tennessee will be better. so get of your typical williamson county high horse for once. but ya i bet franklin wins state this year. they were impressive.

We ARE better. Better region this year by far, you would have been in Ravenwoods position more than likely if you were in region 6.

Well it was a dominant game by Franklin, no doubt they deserved to win. BUT it wasn't quite as bad as it looked. Commandos were within the 10 at the very end of the 3rd quarter and threw a pick, had they scored it would have been 28-14 at that point, so Hendersonville was still in the game until the 4th quarter.

But in all honesty, you could just see that Franklin had this one from the start, they came out pumped and kept it going. That is one heck of a running game ya'll got with about 3 RBs that can kill you.

As for the late hits and unsportsmanlike penalties by the Commandos, I certainly don't support them of course, but I understand them. I mean, those were a bunch of seniors that certainly didn't expect to go out like that, and they were frustrated, it happens, but it certainly shouldn't I agree.

So you DO support them. If you are saying that you understand why they happened. There is no reason for that to ever happen. You have a 100 yd by 53 yard field to tackle someone on. Leave it within there. On the same topic, it really isn't that bad that he hit him late, I don't think thats the point. It's the fact that everyone in that stadium saw him jump up and started to talk trash and pick a fight with the kid that he tackled.

And explain to me how you feel that Hendersonville was ever still "in" the game?

What crow do I have to eat sir?

"Yazzie clear that locker room out football season is over and yeah ford made u look silly and hhs refion 65 a made you look overated ,woops u are"

Not direct trash talk to a high school player, then I don't know what is. Get over yourself.

Uhhhhhh, let me make this clear. Dickson County WOULD NOT have made it to the playoffs in Region 5. They just wouldn't.

Dickson County would have probably won more than one game this year also if they were in region 5, so that philosophy in fraud.

The only reason people are attacking Yazzie is for the reason that he stated that it was going to be an "easy win" for the Commandos.

UGGGHHHHHHH

alright, here we go:

my first quote, i said coach hat knows how to beat Franklin (he does, duh) and i said the team must execute (they didn't, so what does this prove?) I said get the ball to Yazzie a lot (he had success in case you didn't notice in the receiving game, you guys had ONE hit on him and think you killed him)

my second quote, i said Franklin gets good pressure (they do), it could play into the Wing-T (there weren't that many misdirections called, but when they did, they worked decently, not as good as hoped of course), and then i said Franklin had great RBs (uhhhhhh, they do)

my third quote, i said the Commandos would have to rely on other players (they didn't get the production out of them, thus they lost), actually that post kind of proves my point hahaha, they had to get EVERYONE involved, not just Yazzie

So...uhh.......crow eaten?

The point is, that the Commandos don't seem to have any other players other than Yazzie. Does anyone have the stats on how many passes were thrown to Yazzie to the passes that they threw to other players?

Haha I'll let NCLB do the talking /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You attend, or support (I'm not sure if you are a student or not) the worst school in Williamson County by far. With by far the worst kids, so you have no idea what your talking about.

ok thats cool. congrats on having a better football team than us... do you want a medal for it??? i dont care i still know that my school is still the coolest place on the planet and i still love hhs. were just gonna look forward to spring, when our mens soccer team takes the state by storm like they do every year.

and also i would like to congradulate the hendersonville ice hockey team tonight, on dominating the back to back state champions, JP2. they beat them 3-1. so ya Hendersonville...... now and always will be, the tightest school in the state.

and if you want to say sumner county isnt good at football... beech won tonight, station camp, and whitehouse, prolly some others.. so that arguement is settled.

awwwwwwwwww what a beautiful post. thats so sweet. you still love your school. tears are just filling my eyes right now....... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you have got to be kidding me---no one cares about your soccer team on here. and for sure no one cares about your hockey team. and youre the same guy talking about how good your student section was but being down 28-0 was like someone had hit the mute button over there. yes your student section was big-- but good-- it was pathetic