Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

You attend, or support (I'm not sure if you are a student or not) the worst school in Williamson County by far. With by far the worst kids, so you have no idea what your talking about.

O RLY?

Even though our graduation rate is nearly a full percentage point higher? Hmm...

Sounds like I have no idea what I'm talking about.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AmbiguousRock,

If you knew anything at all about an education, you would know that Franklin is a better school than Centennial. Who cares if 3% didn't graduate 4 years ago (which is why FHS is on the list). The two schools in Williamson county that are in national rankings are Franklin and Brentwood, not Centennial. So when you lose in sports (like you always do) you can't say that at least your school is better, because it's not. Get your facts right

AmbiguousRock,

If you knew anything at all about an education, you would know that Franklin is a better school than Centennial. Who cares if 3% didn't graduate 4 years ago (which is why FHS is on the list). The two schools in Williamson county that are in national rankings are Franklin and Brentwood, not Centennial. So when you lose in sports (like you always do) you can't say that at least your school is better, because it's not. Get your facts right

Your graduation rate was 89.3%, and in 2006 it was 82.2%, which of course means that nearly 1 in 5 students didn't graduate that year. I'm getting my facts from the State Department of Education. Where are you getting yours?

And for the record, according to Newsweek, the two schools who have the highest national rankings are Brentwood and Ravenwood.

When did I begin to talk about the graduation rate?

The students at Centennial don't know how to act, at all. Thats all that I was getting at.

How dare you insult our Thesbian society! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm longer having this debate.

Congrats to Franklin for winning (as I said they would). Please, beat Brentwood.

Yeah, but he is a sophomore......

It's still good to see a sophomore running like that against a second team D is all I was saying.

Let it be known that our boy Shawn Dye is also a Sophomore. The only difference is the fact that he hits the hole at full speed against 1st string defenses. Apparently you all up in Sumner County realized that, and took a blatant "cheap shot" at the kid late in the game. Was that hit in retaliation to Franklin's entire defense shutting down the "Yazzie-Factor". Because #48 Nick Gordon crucified "golden-boy" across the middle of the field, but his hit was legal.

hey i do like your school spirit and i wont argue with your love of your schools that is great- maybe however you could be the team mascot .. hey brah listen soccer is not a sport, JPII lost all of its team from last year- hey you forgot HHS has the best chess club, debate team, tuba section, glee club in the state as well....

you proved last nite why you were not rated #1 in state for student fans- any idiot can paint themself , but after the first 7 mins you were not even heard from- you all got quiet and gave up

I hope HHS is very proud of their student secion - their first cheer was "We're gonna beat the h___ outta you"!

Talk about classless and dumb!! Not to mention very very wrong.

Yazzie this, Yazzie that. These Hendersonville guys are tough I'm telling you Franklin.

Alex Ford met your "golden-boy" Yazzie one-on-one on the outside, and Ford blew by him leaving him grasping at air like a kid with asthma reaching for a rebound in a basketball game.

I thought Yazzie guarantee a win against Franklin? Tell "golden-boy" to watch his mouth when you line up against the boys from Frank-town. Nick Gordon, JD Jervis, Ramsey Sellars, and Cole Nathan read that propaganda, and forced a few more rounds into their all-ready fully loaded clip.

Welcome to Region-6, it is games like that which allow us to say whatever we want about anybody and everybody in region-5.

Defensive & Disciplined Team??? Really??? what a joke, defensive teams do not allow 44 points.

Good work Franklin, Andrew, Texas, JD, Timmy, Isiah, Connor, Mark, Nick, Jonny, Joseph, Daniel, Stephen...Oh you guys now who I am talking about. That was why we did every 2-minute drill, every jelly-belly, every single fun-time. 2 more weeks and I am home, give me a game to watch at Franklin.

THEY SAY WE WALK AROUND LIKE WE GOT AN "F" ON OUR CHEST

WE BE THE FRANK-TOWN REBELS AIN'T NO TESTING THE BEST

First off Nick yazzie is my boy and never posted anything on here bout guaranteeing a win or anything.

yazzie didn't even get burnt last night that was the 2nd string db-maverick flowers #42. so that proves that education at Franklin blows. The punts had great coverage and the punts were really high and Brandon hall had a OK pass attack against your first string and franklin couldn't contain nick yazzie for the world. he snagged all the balls out of the air.

First off Nick yazzie is my boy and never posted anything on here bout guaranteeing a win or anything.

yazzie didn't even get burnt last night that was the 2nd string db-maverick flowers #42. so that proves that education at Franklin blows. The punts had great coverage and the punts were really high and Brandon hall had a OK pass attack against your first string and franklin couldn't contain nick yazzie for the world. he snagged all the balls out of the air.

Good teamate call another out by name I just watched tape and yes ford blew by him and made him look silly . Ur boy overated like ur team

"Your boy" is not a superstar like everyone made him out to be. Get over it.

If you want to bash posters its ok, but to bash the players and coaches is just classless garbage. The true FHS fans should be proud of your team, the others as most on here need to get a little class about winning.

Garbage

Franklin won, are they the better team, yes, do they play in a better region, yes, would those who didnt make the playoffs make it in reion 5 I doubt it. Region 6s top 4 are very good but HHS, Gallatin, HL would finish right behind them so maybe 1 of the other regions 6 teams would have made it out of region 5. ALso, you talk all this crap about talent and such, yes they were more talented and will be for a long time BUT that is why they are moving to 6 classes next year to even it out some because to all of you trash (classless ) talkers it does make a difference when you a pool of some 400 to 600 more kids to chose from to play football. HHS is one of the smallest current 5A programs in the state where as FHS, Brentwood, RHS, INDy are all a lot larger than HHS, Gallatin , etc.

SO enjoy your victory, but please for future enjoy it with class and try not to bash the players. That is classless and gutless, if you dont like it then go out for the team next year and get you sorry a@@ on the field then feel free to say other crap.

Best of luck to you the rest of the playoffs and hope your team stays injury free.

Beech has much smaller school and they beat you.gets no easier for you next year as we lose our weakest links dickson co columbia and NE clark. and we add just hillsboro

Hlane was a joke so was gallatin , hlane didn't get past midfield vs. Franklin 31 -0 and we know ur number 2 lost to CHS.

Ur number 1 got killled by FHS and was lucky to beat RHs