Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

have advatage over them on all sides of the ball, homefield amounts to nothing as Rebels been at vandy this year,Mccallie, and of course the other Williamson county schools (where unlike HHS cant fill thier own side of the bleachers, but reason due to other county games )

HHS lives on the poor us, our special wing-t - look at common opponets played this year will tell u alot and what to see this friday......

GO REBS

Your from Hendersonville?? ooo i see... he must be one of those illiterate beech kids.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was not ravenwood voted # 1 and how come you didnt even fill ur own stands ( heard that it was due to other games in the county ) but still no excuse

You heard but you didnt see. Our student section was packed more than ANY other game we have ever had. Im on the War Team so I had a first hand experience. The rest of the stands are the places that were not very filled. And yes Ravenwood was voted number 1, but we still had the better War Team. 40+ guys painted full upper body in black, with the Joker face. We deserve the number 1. But I'm going to let our football team do the talking. I feel a close game. Both teams have a 50/50 chance of winning. But we will pull through.

You heard but you didnt see. Our student section was packed more than ANY other game we have ever had. Im on the War Team so I had a first hand experience. The rest of the stands are the places that were not very filled. And yes Ravenwood was voted number 1, but we still had the better War Team. 40+ guys painted full upper body in black, with the Joker face. We deserve the number 1. But I'm going to let our football team do the talking. I feel a close game. Both teams have a 50/50 chance of winning. But we will pull through.

well i respect your passion for your team and commend that aspect as i am sure you were tall and loud - i still dont understand why the rest of the stands were not packed........ give props to rwood as they did have to travel some 45 plus miles.....

well i respect your passion for your team and commend that aspect as i am sure you were tall and loud - i still dont understand why the rest of the stands were not packed........ give props to rwood as they did have to travel some 45 plus miles.....

Oh GREAT...goldendome is now back under a new name as louholtz66. You weren't at the game and if you were you would have seen that Hendersonville's stands were packed and people were also standing along the fence.

No one wants to hear anymore of your crap so take it somewhere else.

If they were #1, you would think that at least most of the War Team would be there. You get #1 for a reason.

just wanna apologize to all the h'ville fans for the ignorance of goldendome. he is not a franklin fan. he is an indy fan and is most likely on here to egg on you guys. but as for the game this will be a great match up. two hard nosed football teams goin helmet to helmet. just because i am a TRUE franklin fan i gotta give the edge to my rebels but i know it wont come easy.

rebs-21

commandos-14

was not ravenwood voted # 1 and how come you didnt even fill ur own stands ( heard that it was due to other games in the county ) but still no excuse

look at my signature... thats what real #1 fans look like. and our stadium was pretty full. there were a few spots in the top corners of the stadium that were patchy. if im not mistaken beech had a home game and so did station camp. so there were some casual fans that might not have been there. but the alumi and parents and diehards were there. this week it should be packed.

also there are alot of adults who chill at the fenceline instead of sitting in the stands.