LA's New District

LA_Wildcats

Ok. We can look at this. Harrison Smith(KC) and Rogan(KF) and Cates(LA). Tait boys, (Catholic), Jones twins, AE, Daniel Hood (KC), Anderson(AE), Antonio Hamilton(KF),Ken Easterly(AE),William Coulter(KC), Cozart(KC). Give me a list of kids that anyone else in this new district has played that is better than mine, and I will laugh at you. The talent in Region 2 was UNBELIEVABLE. Beat it. All of those boys right there were recruited heavily, or are being recruited heavily. Try me.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. We can look at this. Harrison Smith(KC) and Rogan(KF) and Cates(LA). Tait boys, (Catholic), Jones twins, AE, Daniel Hood (KC), Anderson(AE), Antonio Hamilton(KF),Ken Easterly(AE),William Coulter(KC), Cozart(KC). Give me a list of kids that anyone else in this new district has played that is better than mine, and I will laugh at you. The talent in Region 2 was UNBELIEVABLE. Beat it. All of those boys right there were recruited heavily, or are being recruited heavily. Try me.

Billy Plummer. He beat the state champs all by himself. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Guest Termite

" a list of kids that anyone else in this NEW district has played that is better than mine, and I will laugh at you "

Whether it's Knox.Cath. or Red Springs you still have to win. If your excuse is that you played in a tough region.

I will point to a few teams (SC and York) that would probably "laugh at you". A (according to you) region that didn't have region 2 talent...and still beat LA. ...So....what's your point????????

Guest Termite

Play those players week in and week out, see how far you go.

It would be different if you played ONLY these teams week in and week out.......If ONLY these teams beat you then you might can whine.....

How many NON REGION games did you win playing against THOSE PLAYERS week in and week out.

I don't think you played Knox.Cath, Austin-East, and Knox.Fulton every week............ and thoses 3 teams can account for what.... 9 losses a year????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />