I will ALWAYS SAY IT....

StevieRayVol

James Counce does MORE WITH LESS than any coach I have ever seen....Dyersburg lost a TON of starters from last year's team....The most TALENTED team in Dyersburg history IMO....Only ONE kid had played offense this year...and that was Click...Maybe Whitfield...going with a TWO platoon system...we are 2 games away from playing for the state title...Win next week...Win the next week and it's on to "THE BORO"...I know us "TROJAN FANS" catch alot of flak on here...But hey....Athlete for athlete...we aren't supposed to be on the field with most of these teams...Sorry..that's the way it is....WE MIGHT GET OUR BUTTS handed to us by an explosive Memphis Mitchell team....but hey...who would have laid odds that Counce would have THIS INEXPERINCED bunch this far.....It would be SCARY if the man had some SERIOUS talent...because not knocking the kids...but size wise we look like a freaking junior high team..against most teams we play..DISCIPLINED, FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND and MENTALLY TOUGH.....and I think we played tonight without two starting offensive linemen who were out with concussions....Got to give it to the man...."HE GETS ALL THE MILEAGE HE CAN OUT OF THAT TIRE".... GO TROJANS!...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Counce does MORE WITH LESS than any coach I have ever seen....Dyersburg lost a TON of starters from last year's team....The most TALENTED team in Dyersburg history IMO....Only ONE kid had played offense this year...and that was Click...Maybe Whitfield...going with a TWO platoon system...we are 2 games away from playing for the state title...Win next week...Win the next week and it's on to "THE BORO"...I know us "TROJAN FANS" catch alot of flak on here...But hey....Athlete for athlete...we aren't supposed to be on the field with most of these teams...Sorry..that's the way it is....WE MIGHT GET OUR BUTTS handed to us by an explosive Memphis Mitchell team....but hey...who would have laid odds that Counce would have THIS INEXPERINCED bunch this far.....It would be SCARY if the man had some SERIOUS talent...because not knocking the kids...but size wise we look like a freaking junior high team..against most teams we play..DISCIPLINED, FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND and MENTALLY TOUGH.....and I think we played tonight without two starting offensive linemen who were out with concussions....Got to give it to the man...."HE GETS ALL THE MILEAGE HE CAN OUT OF THAT TIRE".... GO TROJANS!...

I CONCUR WITH ALL YOUR ASSESTMENTS ON OUR TROJANS,COACHES,ETC.. ..WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT ..

GET UP DHS !! GET UP !!! SUPPORT THESE YOUNG MEN NEXT FRIDAY AND BEYOND !!

CONGRATS TROJANS,COACHING STAFF GIVING US ANOTHER CHANCE TO SEE YOU PLAY AT DHS J.C.SAWYERS STADIUM NEXT FRIDAY !! WHOOP IT UP !!

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the fact that Counce is a great coach. These boys work their butt off all year long and that is what helps us "Get the Edge"!!! We did have 2 starting O lineman out and another one that had been sick all week. We also had a few on D that had been sick. We better get everybody well this week for Mitchell, they are very tough.

I agree with your thoughts and would like to add that shows the amount of respect that Coach teaches these young men. They perform for him, they work hard, have been working towards this goal for almost a year now, hats off to the coaches and to the parents of the young men, and to the

I for one agree with what you say,but you need to realize these kids read this stuff you write,and they dont need to hear you saying in every post that there are no athletes there,and how small they are,not sure about anyone else,but I see some good kids,and some good athletes,so if all you going to post is stuff like that, why dont you PM who you want to see that.I mean no disrespect but thank about what you say thanks

I for one agree with what you say,but you need to realize these kids read this stuff you write,and they dont need to hear you saying in every post that there are no athletes there,and how small they are,not sure about anyone else,but I see some good kids,and some good athletes,so if all you going to post is stuff like that, why dont you PM who you want to see that.I mean no disrespect but thank about what you say thanks

I agree with this post related to having some good athletes. From what I've seen of Dburg this year, I tend to think they have plenty of athletes. I think Dyersburg has a really good staff, but sometimes you guys make it out like they're miracle workers that don't have anything to work with.

I agree with this post related to having some good athletes. From what I've seen of Dburg this year, I tend to think they have plenty of athletes. I think Dyersburg has a really good staff, but sometimes you guys make it out like they're miracle workers that don't have anything to work with.

his main point was reffering to over-all team size,as if they are for the most part are a junior high size team playing against much larger young men on other teams ..yes they are excellant players that work very hard to accomplish the success they so rightly deserve with displicine,heart desire who inspire all !!

'NEVER SAY DIE' TROJANS WE BELIVE IN ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!

'GET THE EDGE'

'BLACK WATCH DEFENSE'

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK'

' WE ARE BROTHERS'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No disrespect taken...But it proves MY POINT...When people say...OH..COUNCE HAS HAD SO MUCH TALENT...HE JUST ROLLS OUT THE BALL...Right...How many of these kids will play at the next level?..Be honest...They know that...Think they don't use that ...US AGAINST THE WORLD theme a lot...THEY ARE A TEAM...THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM...There is NO "I" in TEAM....Sure they have some a few pretty good players...But nobody that is gonna play D-1....And hey...That is no slap in the face...That David Lipscomb team that came down here two years ago and won 42-10 without throwing a pass...DIDN"T PUT ONE PLAYER IN DIV-1 football....Last year's team didn't either...AND THEY WON THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!...Now they have Zach Rogers and he is THE REAL DEAL and UT bound...as he is the younger brother of UT WR Austin Rogers.....WE HAVE A GREAT PROGRAM....WE HAVE GREAT KIDS....But the fact is...We went 30 year between D-1 Signees...Jimmy Noonan to UT back in 1976....JT Beasley to Missouri back in 2007....So yeah we have had a few kids play at UT-Martin...Lambuth, Rhodes.and even Austin Peay...But for 30 years...WE HAVEN"T BEEN EXACTLY A HOT BED FOR RECRUITERS...and don't see it now...Proud of these kids...It just shows what hard work..GREAT coaching....BEING IN SHAPE...Well disciplined and MENTALLY TOUGH will do....WENT YOU LOOK OUT ON THE FIELD BEFORE A GAME AND YOU SEE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN SIZE AND SPEED.....AND THE ADVANTAGE IS USUALLY THE OTHER"S TEAM'S FAVOR...Then YOU LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD AND DYERSBURG HAS WON....Then that is the mark of a PROGRAM...A GREAT PROGRAM...I JUST WISH THAT WE COULD PUT A GOLD BALL IN THAT TROPHY CASE ONE DAY...As Coach Counce says..."KEEP CHOPPING WOOD"...And maybe we will get there...GO TROJANS!.... I guess it just goes back to the days when it was YEARS before we ever beat teams like Haywood or Covington...and even though we lost to them this year...We had QUITE a streak going....PROUD OF THIS BUNCH...YOU HAVE COME FURTHER THAN ANYBODY WOULD EVER IMAGINED.....GO TROJANS!..

No disrespect taken...But it proves MY POINT...When people say...OH..COUNCE HAS HAD SO MUCH TALENT...HE JUST ROLLS OUT THE BALL...Right...How many of these kids will play at the next level?..Be honest...They know that...Think they don't use that ...US AGAINST THE WORLD theme a lot...THEY ARE A TEAM...THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM...There is NO "I" in TEAM....Sure they have some a few pretty good players...But nobody that is gonna play D-1....And hey...That is no slap in the face...That David Lipscomb team that came down here two years ago and won 42-10 without throwing a pass...DIDN"T PUT ONE PLAYER IN DIV-1 football....Last year's team didn't either...AND THEY WON THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!...Now they have Zach Rogers and he is THE REAL DEAL and UT bound...as he is the younger brother of UT WR Austin Rogers.....WE HAVE A GREAT PROGRAM....WE HAVE GREAT KIDS....But the fact is...We went 30 year between D-1 Signees...Jimmy Noonan to UT back in 1976....JT Beasley to Missouri back in 2007....So yeah we have had a few kids play at UT-Martin...Lambuth, Rhodes.and even Austin Peay...But for 30 years...WE HAVEN"T BEEN EXACTLY A HOT BED FOR RECRUITERS...and don't see it now...Proud of these kids...It just shows what hard work..GREAT coaching....BEING IN SHAPE...Well disciplined and MENTALLY TOUGH will do....WENT YOU LOOK OUT ON THE FIELD BEFORE A GAME AND YOU SEE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN SIZE AND SPEED.....AND THE ADVANTAGE IS USUALLY THE OTHER"S TEAM'S FAVOR...Then YOU LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD AND DYERSBURG HAS WON....Then that is the mark of a PROGRAM...A GREAT PROGRAM...I JUST WISH THAT WE COULD PUT A GOLD BALL IN THAT TROPHY CASE ONE DAY...As Coach Counce says..."KEEP CHOPPING WOOD"...And maybe we will get there...GO TROJANS!.... I guess it just goes back to the days when it was YEARS before we ever beat teams like Haywood or Covington...and even though we lost to them this year...We had QUITE a streak going....PROUD OF THIS BUNCH...YOU HAVE COME FURTHER THAN ANYBODY WOULD EVER IMAGINED.....GO TROJANS!..

just wish you wouldnt say that every time you get on here,even now you keep reminding them,there is no D-1 player up there, maybe they do know that,but they dont need see that everytime a kid looks at this

just wish you wouldnt say that every time you get on here,even now you keep reminding them,there is no D-1 player up there, maybe they do know that,but they dont need see that everytime a kid looks at this

Well...Let's just put it this way....HOW MANY D-1 PROSPECTS have we seen ( Not counting the playoffs) during the regular season....Do you know HOW GOOD YOU HAVE TO BE TO PLAY D-1 Football.....How many D-1 prospects does region 7AAA put out every year?....Brownsville sends a few...Ramon Foster from Ripley is playing at UT....Watch all the teams in 7AAA and see who plays major college ball the next few years....THEY WILL BE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN...

Well...Let's just put it this way....HOW MANY D-1 PROSPECTS have we seen ( Not counting the playoffs) during the regular season....Do you know HOW GOOD YOU HAVE TO BE TO PLAY D-1 Football.....How many D-1 prospects does region 7AAA put out every year?....Brownsville sends a few...Ramon Foster from Ripley is playing at UT....Watch all the teams in 7AAA and see who plays major college ball the next few years....THEY WILL BE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN...

NO lets put it this way,this team has nothing to do with 1972 or2006,its 2008 dont really worry about Ripley or Brownsville,all i know is you make sure to tell us how small and lack of athletes Dyersburg has