CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

This game is going to be a slugfest. My heart and gut tell me Cascade wins this game next week. I am biased obviously but Cascade has had no let down to speak. Jo Byrns has responded with their loss in a positive and powerful way. I trully believe Cascade can put their offense against any team in single A and put points on the board. I also beleive we called an extremely conservative game the first three quarters against JB last time we played. That in no way is a slap in the face to JB's defense because they are stout and they held our offense to its lowest output all season long. One thing that will benefit Cascade this week will having Mcbee (spelling?) back at the linebacker spot because he did not play in the JB game in week 9. Also #5 for Cascade had a heck of a game tonight so we now have another solid rb to go with Matt and Ricky. The key to Cascade continuing their winning ways starts and ends with Carkuff. If he is able to get out of the pocket and have time to throw he will get the offense moving and scoring as usual. In week 9 JB was able to create pressure and keep him uncomfortable in the pocket for the first three quarters including picking off two of his passes. For JB's offense they will try and establish the run early and often so Cascade needs to stay at home and let the play come to them again this week. Tackling will be key for Cascade also. JB's hoss #44 has started to get back to his old self and run wild like earlier in the season. We have got to hit him low and also gang tackle as much as possible. If you try to hit him high he will make you pay. The other key for Cascade will be to get to JB's qb like they did in week 9. This game will not be more than a one td win for either team and probably less than seven points IMO. The only way I see it being lopsided is if Cascade can strike early and often causing JB out of their comfort level forcing them to pass to play catchup. I do not see JB's defense allowing Cascade to put up that many points though. With that being said, good luck to both teams this week in preperation for Friday nights battle.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is going to be a slugfest. My heart and gut tell me Cascade wins this game next week. I am biased obviously but Cascade has had no let down to speak. Jo Byrns has responded with their loss in a positive and powerful way. I trully believe Cascade can put their offense against any team in single A and put points on the board. I also beleive we called an extremely conservative game the first three quarters against JB last time we played. That in no way is a slap in the face to JB's defense because they are stout and they held our offense to its lowest output all season long. One thing that will benefit Cascade this week will having Mcbee (spelling?) back at the linebacker spot because he did not play in the JB game in week 9. Also #5 for Cascade had a heck of a game tonight so we now have another solid rb to go with Matt and Ricky. The key to Cascade continuing their winning ways starts and ends with Carkuff. If he is able to get out of the pocket and have time to throw he will get the offense moving and scoring as usual. In week 9 JB was able to create pressure and keep him uncomfortable in the pocket for the first three quarters including picking off two of his passes. For JB's offense they will try and establish the run early and often so Cascade needs to stay at home and let the play come to them again this week. Tackling will be key for Cascade also. JB's hoss #44 has started to get back to his old self and run wild like earlier in the season. We have got to hit him low and also gang tackle as much as possible. If you try to hit him high he will make you pay. The other key for Cascade will be to get to JB's qb like they did in week 9. This game will not be more than a one td win for either team and probably less than seven points IMO. The only way I see it being lopsided is if Cascade can strike early and often causing JB out of their comfort level forcing them to pass to play catchup. I do not see JB's defense allowing Cascade to put up that many points though. With that being said, good luck to both teams this week in preperation for Friday nights battle.

well you got a lot of it right on the head i just hope the outcome will be different than week 9. jb has opened up their offense quite a bit /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> themselves since week 9

well you got a lot of it right on the head i just hope the outcome will be different than week 9. jb has opened up their offense quite a bit /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> themselves since week 9

I have noticed. This is the way I wanted it to be though Cascade vs JB third round winner hosts semi final game.

hey what the heck we playin for everybody should just go to the creekbank and see who the champ will be anyway sp or tc

lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Although they are the cream of the crop I like my chances of seeing as good of game at the stable. Maybe they will beat each other up enough to where Oneida knocks them off and one of our teams gets the gold ball. I will say this though, if Cascade had lost tonight that would of been the game I would have attended next week. Also whoever wins this game whether it be Cascade or JB I will be at every game they play from here on out in support of either team winning it all.

Darn you Jo Byrns folks are impatient.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I actually had this entire thread typed in and ready to post last night and CoachT website crashed on me around 10:00 before I was able to hit the "post topic" button. I'm guessing there was too much traffic at the time. Well as you wished, here is a thread with a poll, we'll just have to get one of the moderators to merge these two threads together for us.

Congratulations to both teams last night! WOW!! What a show of domination. Should be an awesome game in front of a standing room only crowd. I'm obviously picking my Champs in this one, but I'd expect another game much like the last one, only a lot more scoring. Trey and I are kicking around the possibility of having a cookout at my house prior to the game. Any of you guys interested?? Cascade and Jo Byrns folks!!

Darn you Jo Byrns folks are impatient.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I actually had this entire thread typed in and ready to post last night and CoachT website crashed on me around 10:00 before I was able to hit the "post topic" button. I'm guessing there was too much traffic at the time. Well as you wished, here is a thread with a poll, we'll just have to get one of the moderators to merge these two threads together for us.

Congratulations to both teams last night! WOW!! What a show of domination. Should be an awesome game in front of a standing room only crowd. I'm obviously picking my Champs in this one, but I'd expect another game much like the last one, only a lot more scoring. Trey and I are kicking around the possibility of having a cookout at my house prior to the game. Any of you guys interested?? Cascade and Jo Byrns folks!!

At the Trailer Park? Are You That Inconsiderate. JoByrns Did O'Charley's, And You Wanna Do Green Acres. Classic.

At the Trailer Park? Are You That Inconsiderate. JoByrns Did O'Charley's, And You Wanna Do Green Acres. Classic.

You haven't had my wife's cooking obviously. O'Charley's doesn't have anything on her. Heck, I'm 35 lbs heavier than I was when we got married....LOL........If they would rather meet up at Chili's or something instead, it doesn't matter to us.

You haven't had my wife's cooking obviously. O'Charley's doesn't have anything on her. Heck, I'm 35 lbs heavier than I was when we got married....LOL........If they would rather meet up at Chili's or something instead, it doesn't matter to us.

I'm Just Yanking Your Chain As Usual. A More Private Meeting Would Probably Be Nice. And Your Most Gracious To Invite The RedDevils Into Your Lil Trailer. See I'm Doing It Again. Sorry. Congrats To A Fine Football Team. Sorry I Can't Attend This Un. But Us Rebels Got Unfinished Business In Lake County.