CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

Yet another converted WC fan... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ... Everyone likes to say they got knocked out by the best team on their side of the bracket, so I understand you throwing your support behind JB. I'm sure Catsfan1 will be supporting us though. He is very fond of me.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No problem Man, maybe our paths will cross again some time. Good luck in your pursuit of a coaching career.

Thanks...I did have one last question for ya. I see that you coach softball. What level/age and league do you coach?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks...I did have one last question for ya. I see that you coach softball. What level/age and league do you coach?

I've coached em all ages brother. I currently assist for the Middle School team and have my own Travel Team during the summer. We had a 16U team last year. Don't know if I have the patience for that age group again.... They already know it all and have a whole lot more important stuff to worry about at that age. I may drop back and pick up a 10U team next year. That was the best experience I've had as a Coach. Great age group!

Two Days Left Of That Undefeated Season.

Well if you want to get technical, many people on here that have said everyone is 0-0 when the playoffs start and that stats and how many points you average dont matter when coming into this week, you would have to say two undefeated teams from the west side of the bracket will be beat in two days.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if you want to get technical, many people on here that have said everyone is 0-0 when the playoffs start and that stats and how many points you average dont matter when coming into this week, you would have to say two undefeated teams from the west side of the bracket will be beat in two days.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hey trey or c11 i have a ?for either 1 of you cans do either one of you have connections w/ the staff and or announcer at cascade field me as i parent need a huge favor for two young men that will be on the defense at right and left tackle my son turns 17 friday and his friend turns 18 both are friday b days 54 is branden 58 is matt

hey trey or c11 i have a ?for either 1 of you cans do either one of you have connections w/ the staff and or announcer at cascade field me as i parent need a huge favor for two young men that will be on the defense at right and left tackle my son turns 17 friday and he friend turns 18 both are friday b days

I know everyone on the staff. I wouldn't say I have any connections. The announcer usually blew me off if I ask him to announce something, so that would be a no on that one.

hey trey or c11 i have a ?for either 1 of you cans do either one of you have connections w/ the staff and or announcer at cascade field me as i parent need a huge favor for two young men that will be on the defense at right and left tackle my son turns 17 friday and his friend turns 18 both are friday b days

C11 or someone else would probably be the best to ask. I am a fan that attended Cascade through my freshman year and my dad used to coach their but do not think I can help you out at all in that department.