CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

well to bad that he already lives in collinwood............................ so ill just take his moms mustang.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> she would kill you lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way they put up 28 on us. That's just a pipe dream.

It wasn't really a "pipe" dream per se.. just a regular, went to sleep, looked at the score board and it was 28-7.. simma down. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> oh wait, they're saying CASCADE gets 28 up on us... oh, yeah, that IS a pipe dream...

Im sorry SB38....if they beat Cascade then ill pick them to beat McKenzie in the 4th round lol.....Butchie might be mad at me then if i do that lol....

you have to stick with one team and stay with um jusboro i mean ur jumping from wagon to wagon! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

you have to stick with one team and stay with um jusboro i mean ur jumping from wagon to wagon! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

He's pulling a "monkey wrench" , that's a new term. ? Didn't you know that. ? Jump ship each week then you can go to the Boro with two banners, sit in the endzone, then run to the side of the field who wins flying the banner high and proud....LOL

I know I know....i just dont see Jo Byrns beating Cascade....but if they do ill root for them the rest of the year....

He's pulling a "monkey wrench" , that's a new term. ? Didn't you know that. ? Jump ship each week then you can go to the Boro with two banners, sit in the endzone, then run to the side of the field who wins flying the banner high and proud....LOL

Im still picking Cascade lol

Im sorry SB38....if they beat Cascade then ill pick them to beat McKenzie in the 4th round lol.....Butchie might be mad at me then if i do that lol....

If you pick Cascade this week to win then by all means pick McKenzie to beat us next week. I will give you til tomorrow to change your mind.

Who are you kidding?? What heart??

You talking about me of course I have a heart. If I didn't I would be bringing up things like pink shirts.