CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

Holy freakin cow man!!! ? You're gonna get tar and feathered and burned at the stake down there in the Boro. ? NONE of your fellow Wildcats have dared to pick Cascade since JB knocked you guys out.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

yeah, maybe he got knocked in the head and isn't thinking rationally??? Good possibility right there.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy freakin cow man!!! ? You're gonna get tar and feathered and burned at the stake down there in the Boro. ? NONE of your fellow Wildcats have dared to pick Cascade since JB knocked you guys out.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Everyone just wants us to not look as bad if we get beat by the team that made it to the 4th round....

i know we just have to send him to collinwood............... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i know we just have to send him to collinwood............... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That hurts man.... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Oh, believe me, I know that, but I'm very impressed that you made a logical pick instead of a pick of the heart.. ? This Buds for you, Mr WildCat! ? 

Now if you dont hear from for about a month come down to Wayne County and have a search for a missing person wearing feathers lol....

Ya, he is definitely smarter than the rest of you guys.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That hurts man.... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Now if you dont hear from for about a month come down to Wayne County and have a search for a missing person wearing feathers lol....

We'll do Man! ? Any of you guys coming up for the game tomorrow?

Ya, he is definitely smarter than the rest of you guys.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

naw i cant well because i got my keys taken away............ and i realy dont feal like walking all the way there soryy /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

Thats WAY TOO long of a drive all the way to Wartrace.....2 years ago when we went up there in the first round it took FOREVER /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

naw i cant well because i got my keys taken away............ and i realy dont feal like walking all the way there soryy /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

If you weren't sending jusboro to Collinwood, he'd probably give you a ride...LOL

It would take a few 12 packs for trey and C11. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well, look what the dogs drug up this morning..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If you weren't sending jusboro to Collinwood, he'd probably give you a ride...LOL

Well, look what the dogs drug up this morning..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

well to bad that he already lives in collinwood............................ so ill just take his moms mustang.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />