White House High School

timbdp

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only time will tell!! Yalls best bet is to watch out for Duty and the rest of the football players. Sometimes they forget they are playing basketball and not football. They have NO problem with taking anyone down!! Remember you get 5 fouls and they have no shame in their fouls. So again I will remind you to WATCH OUT!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

duty is insane i saw him lay out a guy last year. they are physical i wouldnt mess with big DOOTY!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2008 BATTLE OF THE STATE (Boys Basketball Tournament)

**GAMES ON THURSDAY, DEC. 18TH AT FRANKLIN HIGH SCHOOL

GAMES ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, DEC. 19-20 AT ENSWORTH HIGH SCHOOL

Thurs. 4pm BA vs. Independence (W plays on Fri. at 8:30pm)

Thurs. 5:30pm Columbia vs Sycamore (L plays on Fri. at 4pm)

Thurs. 7pm ENS vs. White House (W play on Fri. at 7pm)

Thurs. 8:30pm Franklin vs TN Temple (L plays on Fri. at 5:30pm)

Sat. 1:30pm 7th Place

Sat. 3:00pm 5th Place

Sat. 4:30pm 3rd Place

Sat. 6:00pm 1st Place

what was he ejected for? lol how is the team looking and who have yall played?

He got 2 technical fouls. The 1st one was ridiculous. He tackled a guy after he got his shot blocked. Really stupid but the 2nd one shouldnt of been called a technical. He tried throwing the ball to the ref but another player was in the way and hit him in the stomach and the ref T'ed him up.

Yikes!!

BEECH IS VERY GOOD AND HAVE A CHANCE TO GO FAR THIS YEAR . TOO BAD JUSTIN ALLEN TORE HIS ACL OR THEY WOULD BE ALOT BETTER. WHITE HOUSE HAS WORK TO DO BUT I STILL THINK THEY COULD CHALLENGE FOR THE DISTRICT TITLE THIS YEAR IF THE GUYS WILL WORK HARD IN PRACTICE. CHAD NEAL HAS TO KEEP HIMSELF IN THE GAME AND NOT GET TECHNICALS. ACTUALLY ALL THE PLAYERS NEED TO FORGET ABOUT THE REFS AND PLAY BASKETBALL. BUT WHEN CHAD NEAL IS OUT ITS NOT THE SAME TEAM, SO NO MORE TECHS CHAD. THIS TEAM HAS GOOD DEPTH BUT THEY NEED TO GET IN BASKETBALL MODE AND FORGET ABOUT FOOTBALL FOR NOW. OBVIOUSLY THE SOPH IS GONNA BE A GOOD PLAYER FOR THEM . HE NEEDS TO SHOOT EVERYTIME HES OPEN AND NOT HAVE A CONSCIOUS . KEY WORD BEING WHEN HES "OPEN". TAYLOR WARD IS HIS NAME. I JUST REMEMBERED IT. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> KEEP SHOOTING TAYLOR . THEY NEED YOU TO SHOOT WHEN YOUR OPEN.