Rivlaries in Region 2 AAA

mhsrbl202

Posted by BHL76:
Posted by MaryvilleRebels:

Umm...Maryville and anyone will be a rivalry. Last year everyone was shooting for us and I think it will be the same way this year, maybe worse!

I actually think everyone was shooting for Bearden seeing that they were the best team in the region. Maryville was good but if lee was off it wasnt pretty (like at farragut when hee was 1-13). As Dirtydawgs said though...those 4 teams are all good games. Does william blount bring anything back? I know they had some seniors

Of course some teams were shooting for bearden, but if they wanted to set their goals high they would be shooting for Maryville, besides Maryville beat Bearden by 30 last year.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by dirtydawg34:

no maryville didnt stick it to us lee humphrey stuck it to us from 3pt land once he got hot there was no stoppin' it, but championship night of the district he wasnt hot anymore and we beat yall by bout 15. True yall waxed us at ur place but hey which game counted more? Not to mention the regional tournament i mean it was blount we played in the championship so more than just us stuck it to maryville at least one game.

You think that Lee is the only one on that team. You must not play too much basketball because it looks like you don't know the game very well. Just wait until we play y'all this year, it's gonna be a joke.

Posted by caligula:

Everyone is rivals in the region. I don't Maryville is scared especially of Clinton. Thats like Aqua man running from Spongebob. Maybe it has something to do with the extra games they picked up playing in the Arby's Tourney. They are playing St. Vincent-St. Mary, if you don't know about them ask somebody. Oh by the way, Maryville-Farragut is huge too. All the Maryville kids wish they went to Farragut and some do. Look at the Maryville kids hair this year.

I know, everyone that gets kicked out of Maryville goes to Farragut. Frankly, i hate both schools and most of the students there are the biggest snobs i have ever met.