BA vs MUS

singlewing

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 zip at half.

Brentwood Academy faces a serious up-hill battle, during the 2nd-half.

The way this game is flowing, I'm not sure that BA is even capable of scoring 14 pts (no disrespect), let alone overcoming a 31-point defecit.

-----------------------------------

BA turnovers have absolutely doomed them! When you do that vs good teams, you almost-always lose.

Credit MUS for taking advantage of ALL (I think) of them... Plus, MUS stopped a half-way decent BA drive on downs, after BA drove deep into MUS' Red Zone.

very much agreed HHSfootballfan22 BA is not a good team and they dont deserve to be in this state championship game...how they got here is beyond me. No team can win a championship when players are more worried about their statistics than their win-loss record. BA has no heart, and no core, and worst of all NO TEAMWORK!

how can they not deserve to be there? didn't they beat everybody they played in the playoffs? or were they just voted in? i'm not sure how they do things in DII.

If I have to listen to Jeff Fisher say that he trusts Baptist Sports Medicine with Vince Young's arm one more time, I may have to turn off the videocast.

I don't think Vince's arm is as valuable today as when those commercials were recorded.

Why do the coaches have to shill for the hospital period?

very much agreed HHSfootballfan22 BA is not a good team and they dont deserve to be in this state championship game...how they got here is beyond me. No team can win a championship when players are more worried about their statistics than their win-loss record. BA has no heart, and no core, and worst of all NO TEAMWORK!

Who do you think would have given MUS a better game? I think they are showing the they are the best team in the state by a mile.

They put a hurt on MBA and would have done the same to Ensworth had they played.

If you think you have a 5A team (or 6A next year) who can play with any of the teams above, call and schedule a game.

If MBA didnt commit so many turnovers i think that game would have been good going into the 4th qtr, but mus edging out a win. I think if a team beat MUS it'd be Ensworth. if they played there best game i don't think MUS could stop them. EHS wouldnt be able to stop MUS either so that would be 30+ points for those teams i think. I would've gone to state if it was both those teams cause that would actually be a good game.

If MBA didnt commit so many turnovers i think that game would have been good going into the 4th qtr, but mus edging out a win. I think if a team beat MUS it'd be Ensworth. if they played there best game i don't think MUS could stop them. EHS wouldnt be able to stop MUS either so that would be 30+ points for those teams i think. I would've gone to state if it was both those teams cause that would actually be a good game.

My humble opinion: not a chance.

Ensworth was the 3rd best team in Mid-State.