9/18 Wayne County * Away

10/25 Cascade Away

11/2 Perry County * Home

11/9 Cornersville* Away

11/ 16 Loretto * Home

11/ 23 Richland * Away

11/ 30 Columbia Academy* Home

* Region game

Are those Dates right, Holder? They not gonna play any games from 9/18 until 10/25?? That don't sound right. I'm guessing you meant 9/25 for the Cascade game and finishing on 10/30. Wow, gonna be great having the Tigers at The Stable next year! Do you know if all the schedules are complete yet?

Are those Dates right, Holder? They not gonna play any games from 9/18 until 10/25?? That don't sound right. I'm guessing you meant 9/25 for the Cascade game and finishing on 10/30. Wow, gonna be great having the Tigers at The Stable next year! Do you know if all the schedules are complete yet?

I had a few numbers out of wack there 11. Cascade game is on Sept 25 in the stable. 2004 was the last time mTp was there. I am very confident that Mt Pleasant's schedule is set, came from a good source.

I was just wondering last night if mTp would ever see Cascade or Jo Byrns again with the redistricting going on next year......I just got my answer. Thanx W.H. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I like how coach Smith got the "game off " in between Collinwood and Wayne County, instead of the end of the regular season. Two tuff games for mTp to always play back to back......Smart move on that....

New schedule is sort of a mixed bag (1A and 2A) but I think mTp will fair well. A lot like it used to be in the old days of district play. Which brings a question to mind.....Are the games still to be called "Region" games as we have for a while now; or will they not be noted and called "District" games now?.......

Good to know mTp will be back in the stable.....Good quality program Cascade's staff has developed over there, and no doubt it will only help each schools program to strive to do their best. Cascade's been working hard to get where you all are and have succeeded in doing so, congrats. Good luck this week to Cascade and enjoy the progress you all have made. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was just wondering last night if we'd ever see Cascade or Jo Byrns again with the redistricting going on next year......I just got my answer. Thanx W.H. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I like how coach got the "game off " in between Collinwood and Wayne County, instead of the end of the regular season. Two tuff games to always play back to back......Smart move on that....

New schedule is sort of a mixed bag (1A and 2A) but I think we will fair well. A lot like it used to be in the old days of district play. Which brings a question to mind.....Are the games still to be called "Region" games as we have for a while now; or will they not be noted and called "District" games now?.......

C-11.....good to know we will be back in the stable.....Good quality program you all have developed over there and no doubt it will only help each other to strive to do our best. Good luck this week and enjoy the progress you all have made. You've been working hard to get where you all are and have succeeded in doing so, congrats, and hope to maybe meet you next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good post bub, and they will be called district games now. Like i said very good respectful post. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

can't wait until they get to visit the raiders!!!!

AMEN!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That game has been circled, crossed sworded, and is definately a focal point in the weight room and running the steps on THE HILL.

This game needs a rotating trophy/prize or something. Any ideas?

I had a few numbers out of wack there 11. Cascade game is on Sept 25 in the stable. 2004 was the last time mTp was there. I am very confident that Mt Pleasant's schedule is set, came from a good source.

Have you and Young decided which game your going to Friday?? We are meeting at Chili's in Shelbyville prior to our game Friday and you guys are welcome to join us if you plan to attend our game. We'll be meeting around 4:30 or 5:00.

Have you and Young decided which game your going to Friday?? We are meeting at Chili's in Shelbyville prior to our game Friday and you guys are welcome to join us if you plan to attend our game. We'll be meeting around 4:30 or 5:00.

I have not heard from YT since Monday when we were texting about it. If we do decide on the JB/Cascade game I will let yeah know. Maybe Trey will be our supper, lol.