High Team Scores

Mjl4soddy

• 4 weeks later...

In district 6 Sequatchie is doing well considering we lost a few good bowlers this past year... Hixson had a fairly successful season, losing only to a decent Soddy team twice. Soddy has finished the season 14-0, and has the potential to go to state if they can manage to pull everything together all at once. If anyone comes out of our district who has a chance to make it to state, it will probably be Soddy, who has shot 2,635 through two games earlier this season. Since they always put in their substitutes after two games when they've got the match already won, they usually don't have a full match with all 6 starters in. In order from highest first 2 games to lowest, I believe these are their scores: 2635 2592 2524 2491 2486 2457 2450 2442 2439 2424 2419 2403 2394 2377. Therefore, after doing some math, their average series score would be 3699.96. Also, congrats to a former Soddy bowler who I saw bowling the other day... He shot his first 800 series in practice bowling with a few other bowlers on the pair. It was an 809 series, and his middle game was 209. Congratulations Alex Lain /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

In district 6 Sequatchie is doing well considering we lost a few good bowlers this past year... Hixson had a fairly successful season, losing only to a decent Soddy team twice. Soddy has finished the season 14-0, and has the potential to go to state if they can manage to pull everything together all at once. If anyone comes out of our district who has a chance to make it to state, it will probably be Soddy, who has shot 2,635 through two games earlier this season. Since they always put in their substitutes after two games when they've got the match already won, they usually don't have a full match with all 6 starters in. In order from highest first 2 games to lowest, I believe these are their scores: 2635 2592 2524 2491 2486 2457 2450 2442 2439 2424 2419 2403 2394 2377. Therefore, after doing some math, their average series score would be 3699.96. Also, congrats to a former Soddy bowler who I saw bowling the other day... He shot his first 800 series in practice bowling with a few other bowlers on the pair. It was an 809 series, and his middle game was 209. Congratulations Alex Lain /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just wanted to make the "Sequatchie" thing realistic! haha. well, soddy shot 2559 today through 2 games. And we probably would have shot about 3810 if we'd had a third game, but the whole team wasn't able to stick around for the third game, so Matt and I shot 466 between just us two. Good luck to all teams in Regionals and sectionals coming up! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />