REGION 8

UGABulldogs23

From what I read and understand from other fans. The MTJ Bears are the top team in the Region this year.

The Commandos could be sitting home this year at the State Duals.

I hope they can get the line up they need to beat the bears but we will see when it comes down to the end of the season. Winning the Regional duals can be a blessing and a curse. I have seen it go both ways.

Should make for some good wrestling for Region 8.

Congrats to the Bears and the Commandos on their good showing at Father Ryan this weekend!

This needs to be the HHS poster for their chance to take region for the 3rd yr.

Is everyone else as excited as I am about this week? Region duals are thursday @ hendersonville. I assume the 2nd place team travels to Region 9 this year, since they came down to Beech last year. I am thinking Dickson county is peaking at right time for this week. so Dickson might be 2nd in region 9. I pick Clarksville to win region again in 9.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Rigger you gonna be there on thursday?

I'll be there. Good match between EL and HHS tonight. Commandos win by 1.

Nice to see a new program on the mats.

East Robinison- They went against 2 good programs tonight and I hope they keepp their heads up after the losses.

Their grapplers are strong and fought hard. If their kids stick to it they could turm out to be another Greenback a few years down the road.

I did not know if they seeded last years champ first or they seeded

by this years dual match results? When looking at the schedules of

all the teams in our region, it seems that some are not coming???

Any verification?

Coach B said he was still waiting to hear from a couple of teams. Last year Lav and Leb didn't show up. It's mat time either way. They should bring their young grapplers for the experience.

After the taping rule incident I thought you know all the rules. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coach B said he was still waiting to hear from a couple of teams. Last year Lav and Leb didn't show up. It's mat time either way. They should bring their young grapplers for the experience.

After the taping rule incident I thought you know all the rules. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rules -not this time, I can't remember a time when MJ had this opportunity @ regionals.

And I remember Coach Kirby's first year as wrestling coach @ MJ! Things will be alot

different next year with the new regions.

Rules -not this time, I can't remember a time when MJ had this opportunity @ regionals.

And I remember Coach Kirby's first year as wrestling coach @ MJ! Things will be alot

different next year with the new regions.

No one said it when the Bears beat the Commandos last time. It was the first match HHS had lost in region 8 in 3 seasons. So the Bears need to take pride in that.

If the Commandos can keep their Higher weight s from getting pinned they might have a chance. If not their will be a new King in the last season of Region 8.

I look forward to the battle on the mat's tonight and may the best Grapplers take home the prize!

Good Luck to the Commandos on an opportunity to bring home their 3rd stright Regional Championship.

No one said it when the Bears beat the Commandos last time. It was the first match HHS had lost in region 8 in 3 seasons. So the Bears need to take pride in that.

If the Commandos can keep their Higher weight s from getting pinned they might have a chance. If not their will be a new King in the last season of Region 8.

I look forward to the battle on the mat's tonight and may the best Grapplers take home the prize!

Good Luck to the Commandos on an opportunity to bring home their 3rd stright Regional Championship.

wrestling is set to start at 430!!!!

Mt juliet gets first round bye

springfield wrestles wilson central

beech wrestles Lavergne

smyrna wrestles hendersonville