Roane County

Ktownkrazy

We know Kingston is the best team in the county its done been decided. Kingston dominates! It goes official when we put a thumping on the tigers monday night. Its going to be so much fun beating them. We will shut down raby and as for the inside game. They dont have much. Roberts is big but dont play hard cause he's weak and stays on the floor and brock is ok but not as athletic as Kingstons inside guys. Its going to be fun watching raby and his crew take a beating. Etimilin Phillips is terrible and he could start for rockwood inside. Adam Jackson would never play for coach k but is more athletic that anyone rockwood has. Sams is a beast and nobody can contain him. He's the best wing in the county. Thats right better than the styling and profiling raby who is overrated and garbage. He's lucky he dont play at kingston, he wouldn't even see the floor. Im sick of hearing about him. I cant wait!

..Hey buddy i played for rockvegas years ago and i can tell u this that rockwood is a bit down, but man kingston is really down,considering the players they had when i played...Kingston has no big kids inside that even have a clue to what it takes to be a nasty big man, they have no true identity on the floor, offensively or defensively,..so as for raby, he is probably one of the best two players in roane county, and sayin he is garbage just isnt fair to him, or the game itself, he is floor general and he commands his teams.... and as i hear rockwood completely took the jackets out of their game with good defense, holding kingston to 29 points..thats good i dont care who u are.. I havent seen OS play but i hear they have some good athletes., kingston is at best 3rd best team in the county, maybe fourth if harriman can get their game on...SO there u have it...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody would've read my last reply I said it doesn't hurt to have a little faith in your team.

State Bound!!!!

Shut up Brah......Im from Rockwood and State Bound is a little ridiculous. And for all you morons who have seen Raby play over one game.....leave him alone. I PROMISE he's the real deal. Against Kingston he had been REALLY sick and was still partially sick, and played the worst i've seen all year and still made big plays. Rockwood has depth this year so i'd watch out.

DLHJ

No i think it goes like this top 5 ranking in Roane county

1.Rockwood

2.OS

3.Kingston

4.Harriman

5.Midway

an yes harriman does play kingston an by the way harriman is playin now kingston will blow them away but i think rockwood is the best team in roane county rite now they beat harriman, an kingston an we all know they will beat midway but they dont play OS so i dont know about that one

No i think it goes like this top 5 ranking in Roane county

1.Rockwood

2.OS

3.Kingston

4.Harriman

5.Midway

an yes harriman does play kingston an by the way harriman is playin now kingston will blow them away but i think rockwood is the best team in roane county rite now they beat harriman, an kingston an we all know they will beat midway but they dont play OS so i dont know about that one

No way Rockwood is better than OS

O S

Rockwood

Kingston

Harriman

Midway

I dont think Kingston is going to BLOW anyone out this year. Dont mean to hate and I am not a fan of any of these schools but have seen all of them play.

Run and Gun may be right. Depends on the night that you saw them play. If you watched against Kingston, you saw a team that couldn't drop one in the ocean. But against Harriman they shot the ball much better. Hard to get up for two county rivals in a row.

You may be right because I thought Rockwood would be better than what I saw

top rankings in roane county i agree with run an gun

os- top team in the county an i dont see anyone challenging them has three or four players that can get double figures any night an plays good defense from what i have seen, only saw them play once though against kingston

rockwood- saw them play kingston an neither team was impressive at all to me, very sloppy there defense looked good because kingstons offense was so bad in my opinion

kingston- only number three because the other two are not very good, out of control offense streaky defense

harriman- havent seen them play yet but from the scores i have seen an what i have heard is that they have good athletes on there team but just cant seem to get it together yet

midway- dont know much about the team but i assume there not a contender

The tigers had a big tonight . They won by twenty i believe. Sounds like the tigers are proving some people wrong by saying their overated. Everyone was saying how good Greenback was and how the tigers better be ready for them. I guess the tigers were ready and they showed that tonight. So everyone needs to stop nagging on the tigers and just let them play their ball.

FACE YOUR BOSS