Knox Central's play date is here!

BallKing2008

Let's GO Lonsdale, I mean Central.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's an inside joke, you wouldn't understand it..

I understand it more than you think. LOL! I have to admit Central did a great job, but Coffey would have made a difference somehow in the game. We will never know because it's over now.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to watching the West Game. For one thing, it's sitting on my mind, is the lackluster play of West, and their inability to do anything that resembles a basketball team. How can you have such talent that so many people talk about, do nothing. It makes me mad to even concieve that they want any part of Central. It is to their advantage, to just sit out sick, and let the freshmen play. Devin is the only star on the team that is trying to do something about it. There are too many characters on the team, who think that it's all fun and games while getting blowed away. Hey, you look good on your campus, but in Knoxville you will look like a bunch of lames. (My bad are a bunch of lames). Wake up West! and bring your pampers, because Central will put you to bed.

I look forward to watching the West Game. For one thing, it's sitting on my mind, is the lackluster play of West, and their inability to do anything that resembles a basketball team. How can you have such talent that so many people talk about, do nothing. It makes me mad to even concieve that they want any part of Central. It is to their advantage, to just sit out sick, and let the freshmen play. Devin is the only star on the team that is trying to do something about it. There are too many characters on the team, who think that it's all fun and games while getting blowed away. Hey, you look good on your campus, but in Knoxville you will look like a bunch of lames. (My bad are a bunch of lames). Wake up West! and bring your pampers, because Central will put you to bed.

I'm trying my best to decide; AE at Fulton or West at Central. I mean, if I want to be late to a game I know I should go to the Central game because I know I won't be able to get in at Fulton if I were to go late. So i'm like torn between my old school or school I rep now

Good Ball game! Central 67-57. A lot of action. Devin looked very good in the first half. Defensed better in the second half. For Central Darnell Williams really showed up big time in the last half with 13 and a bucket of steals.

The gentle giant (Julian McBee) had 2 strong dunks also. It was an enjoyable game to watch because some quality basketball was played on both sides.

Good Ball game! Central 67-57. A lot of action. Devin looked very good in the first half. Defensed better in the second half. For Central Darnell Williams really showed up big time in the last half with 13 and a bucket of steals.

The gentle giant (Julian McBee) had 2 strong dunks also. It was an enjoyable game to watch because some quality basketball was played on both sides.

How bout them Bobcats? hahahaha 1st in the district, WOW

Central 73 Gibbs 66. What I like about this Central team is the chemistry and the fact that any player can score 10 to 15 a game. They had another strong run last night with a 21 to 2 outburst. Very good point guard play and a big man that is starting to be on the radar of many Colleges with his rebounding and inside play. Lots to work on to get even better but at this time they look solid with a deeper bench available in January. District leaders!

wow!! im lost for words this team has improved a lot in one year because last year i know my team we beat them by almost 50... now to be winning the district so far thats impressive! way to go bobcats

Yeah, i think Lonsdale Bobcats, will be AOK starting in the 2nd half of the year. If they can maintain their teamwork ability they should go a long way.. Coach Mercer and Company has done an excellent job. No more calling Central an easy win..

Central 73 Gibbs 66. What I like about this Central team is the chemistry . Very good point guard play and a big man that is starting to be on the radar of many Colleges with his rebounding and inside play.

I am excited by the way Cental is playing and it is worth it to watch how this team has shot up to the top. It took some fine coaching to pull it together. Can't wait to the Carter and Central game. Time for a Central pay back. lol

I am excited by the way Cental is playing and it is worth it to watch how this team has shot up to the top. It took some fine coaching to pull it together. Can't wait to the Carter and Central game. Time for a Central pay back. lol

I think Lester will dominate Central's big man in this game but I think Central may win the game though

I think Lester will dominate Central's big man in this game but I think Central may win the game though

Lester has not dominated anyone yet he has been shut down when it comes to teams that are fundamentally sound, and to others who are just as athletic as he is. Case in point is Fulton, Oak Ridge, Bearden, Anderson County, do I go on. Lester is shooting within 8 to 10 feet and that is all. Joe Meady on the other hand will have to step up and play McBee straight up. Meady lead KIL in blocks last year, but he's been on the bench more this year than anything lately. It is true that Lester is more athletic than anything, but he does not have the power, or fundamentals to get Carter over the hill on Central.